Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This Ishaan's memory loss track has started but if the track doesn't work!??? Already after this BM track SGP's Trp has been effected alot!! . Most probably the Cv's will just end up the track in a hurry , It's actually good that the CV's will wrap up the track if it doesn't work!! but one thing bad about it will be that its not gonna look real! ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤¢ coz its a ' Memory loss' track...if they dont drag it , it wont look real! ...so , somehow its like SGP is taking risk by showing this track coz if this track doesn't work they will just wrap it up in hurry it will look really fake...🤢 coz its a memory loss track if they wrap up it in a hurry ...how did ishaan get his memory back soo easily and quickly ? or if he got it back really easily and quickly then that means it wasn't really a big memory loss thing...and if it wasn't a big memory loss than how come he forgot Suhana??? ðŸ¤¢ that is somehow SGP taking risk ðŸ˜³ ...but maybe this risk works out!! ðŸ˜Š but if it doesn't it will drag SGP's trp's even lower!!! ðŸ¤¢ ...This is a really risky risk  ðŸ˜³ ...but let's just hope for the best !! ðŸ˜• But this risk can really effect SGP's reputation and Trp's!! ðŸ¤¢ but anyway , lets just hope for the best!!! ðŸ˜‰ I hope this track works out!! ðŸ˜³ I wanna be a proud SGPian again! ðŸ˜Š 
Edited by SGPianShehreen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A lot of RISK, ha ha ha , agree but its very common I gues in serials , if one thing doesnt work they can stop it and a new one strats, unlike in real world if you have an illness you have to go through the ordeal and get it cured or not. Atleast in serials they can change things for better.
Its up to the masses now how they would take it as us SGPians means nothing, no matter how much ho ha we do, we dont count, TRP counts , we dont make TRPs, so nobody cares about what we say, if its all good we say its fine, but when we criticise nobody gives a damn, as we do not represent the masses. The forums makes money from us as the more we log on the more ads they get, when we click those ads even by mistake the forum gets paid in pounds, dollars etc etc if I am not wrong, The forums like this wants peopel like us to come here and chat discuss etc etc, but our say doesnt meant anything, SGP is doing there own things, let them take risks, worst come worst channel would pull this off , yes we will miss it but life would move on. So I am waiting to see what happens with track.
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shehereen...lets hope & pray for the best...as we know that the sudden twists and turns are forced and no way the C.V's can do anything...as an true SGPian the only thing we can do is to extend support to them as they are really working  hard to give us the old flavour.. B positive...and let us make the show successful as before...
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Yeah! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜­ ...The CV's dont really care!!!! ðŸ˜­ ...all i can do is just support SGP now!! ðŸ˜­  We requested the Cv's not to show this stupid track but they just did whatever they wanted to! They dont have respect for our opinions! No matter how much we hate the track they are still gonna show it!! ðŸ˜­ SGP team please wake up!!!!! From the start till now we have been supporting SGP no matter what! , then how can we leave SGP now?? ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤¢ I will just support SGP coz i Know they can show much better than this!! I just hope for the best ðŸ˜³
befair thumbnail
yah...this track does look unreal...may b because v hav seen such amenisa storys in sooo many serials...but i liked the way dizz track has started...v can ccc that they hav handled it in a different way...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes that would be the difference here, birlliant acting, heart warming dialouges, with some relateable scenes hopefully really funny scenes with no OTTness, the real SGP way, and all the way and hopefully they wont warp it up before sensibly finishing it unlike BT track. i am hopeful.
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
yeah! This track seems a bit interesting now!! ðŸ˜Š It makes me feel soo bad when Suhana has to stop her emotions and stay away from Ishaan!! The way she was watching Ishaan ðŸ˜­ it would be something fresh for us to watch!! ðŸ˜Š i guess my opinion completely changed before this track came i was like i dont wanna watch it , nah nah but now i am like wow! this track is something fresh to watch! ðŸ˜Š I'll look forward to it 
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After seeing the initial few episodes on this new track all I can say is that it is turning out to be a risk well taken...And if there are no risks there will be no fun..there will be no butterflies in the stomach..there will be no nervousness...all this is needed to create excitement. It may work it may not but one needs to keep trying.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.

Tejesh what is this ? LMAO ... ðŸ˜†  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.

Tejesh what is this ? LMAO ... ðŸ˜†  ðŸ¤£

mast siggy hai naa Nets...This is one of Steve Martin's quote...one of my favorites quotes...when i told this to my colleagues sab pet pakad ke has rahe the...