India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A big risk!! :|

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
This Ishaan's memory loss track has started but if the track doesn't work!??? Already after this BM track SGP's Trp has been effected alot!! . Most probably the Cv's will just end up the track in a hurry , It's actually good that the CV's will wrap up the track if it doesn't work!! but one thing bad about it will be that its not gonna look real! EmbarrassedDead coz its a ' Memory loss' track...if they dont drag it , it wont look real! ...so , somehow its like SGP is taking risk by showing this track coz if this track doesn't work they will just wrap it up in hurry it will look really fake...Dead coz its a memory loss track if they wrap up it in a hurry ...how did ishaan get his memory back soo easily and quickly ? or if he got it back really easily and quickly then that means it wasn't really a big memory loss thing...and if it wasn't a big memory loss than how come he forgot Suhana??? Dead that is somehow SGP taking risk Embarrassed ...but maybe this risk works out!! Smile but if it doesn't it will drag SGP's trp's even lower!!! Dead ...This is a really risky risk  Embarrassed ...but let's just hope for the best !! Confused But this risk can really effect SGP's reputation and Trp's!! Dead but anyway , lets just hope for the best!!! Wink I hope this track works out!! Embarrassed I wanna be a proud SGPian again! Smile 

Edited by SGPianShehreen - 07 May 2011 at 9:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsibefairDiiviSiddhi_Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
A lot of RISK, ha ha ha , agree but its very common I gues in serials , if one thing doesnt work they can stop it and a new one strats, unlike in real world if you have an illness you have to go through the ordeal and get it cured or not. Atleast in serials they can change things for better.
Its up to the masses now how they would take it as us SGPians means nothing, no matter how much ho ha we do, we dont count, TRP counts , we dont make TRPs, so nobody cares about what we say, if its all good we say its fine, but when we criticise nobody gives a damn, as we do not represent the masses. The forums makes money from us as the more we log on the more ads they get, when we click those ads even by mistake the forum gets paid in pounds, dollars etc etc if I am not wrong, The forums like this wants peopel like us to come here and chat discuss etc etc, but our say doesnt meant anything, SGP is doing there own things, let them take risks, worst come worst channel would pull this off , yes we will miss it but life would move on. So I am waiting to see what happens with track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rambefair111192AshisShwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@shehereen...lets hope & pray for the best...as we know that the sudden twists and turns are forced and no way the C.V's can do anything...as an true SGPian the only thing we can do is to extend support to them as they are really working  hard to give us the old flavour.. B positive...and let us make the show successful as before...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

befairAshisShwets1502

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Yeah! EmbarrassedCry ...The CV's dont really care!!!! Cry ...all i can do is just support SGP now!! Cry  We requested the Cv's not to show this stupid track but they just did whatever they wanted to! They dont have respect for our opinions! No matter how much we hate the track they are still gonna show it!! Cry SGP team please wake up!!!!! From the start till now we have been supporting SGP no matter what! , then how can we leave SGP now?? EmbarrassedDead I will just support SGP coz i Know they can show much better than this!! I just hope for the best Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
really a big risk..
befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
yah...this track does look unreal...may b because v hav seen such amenisa storys in sooo many serials...but i liked the way dizz track has started...v can ccc that they hav handled it in a different way...

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Yes that would be the difference here, birlliant acting, heart warming dialouges, with some relateable scenes hopefully really funny scenes with no OTTness, the real SGP way, and all the way and hopefully they wont warp it up before sensibly finishing it unlike BT track. i am hopeful.

Edited by venture - 13 May 2011 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27Ashis

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yeah! This track seems a bit interesting now!! Smile It makes me feel soo bad when Suhana has to stop her emotions and stay away from Ishaan!! The way she was watching Ishaan Cry it would be something fresh for us to watch!! Smile i guess my opinion completely changed before this track came i was like i dont wanna watch it , nah nah but now i am like wow! this track is something fresh to watch! Smile I'll look forward to it 

Ashis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index