Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOP TEN: Maha-episode revelations :P (Page 7)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
megha awesome post... finally u came up wid more funny things den i have imagined...u r rockstarClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Arghhh! Every time I see your post Megs, I get sooo frustrated coz I missed the darn show yesterday!!! *sobs*

But I still loved it...you've written the stuff really well! I just scrolled up to see what I liked best...but I loved it all... really good work. ROFLROFL

Thank you! Big smile aur koi baat nahi...you can catch it tomorrow...Smile Waise bhi I have already warned you what is going to come...LOL so that you don't get too many jhatkas. LOL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

megha awesome post... finally u came up wid more funny things den i have imagined...u r rockstarClap

I've learnt from the best. Wink LOL

--sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Ye piya bhi na jasoosi queen hain...sab kuch jaana kya zaroori hain..

I think she is trying to become like chai waala baba...ROFL
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Thank you! Big smile aur koi baat nahi...you can catch it tomorrow...Smile Waise bhi I have already warned you what is going to come...LOL so that you don't get too many jhatkas. LOL

Yeah...thanks for the warnings. Wink

Actually, I had set my computer to record tv at around 3 am, n put it off at 4:35 or so...just discovered that the episode did get recorded. Now I've seen it, n even my headache's gone. I soo love this crazy, silly show. ROFL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Yeah...thanks for the warnings. Wink

Actually, I had set my computer to record tv at around 3 am, n put it off at 4:35 or so...just discovered that the episode did get recorded. Now I've seen it, n even my headache's gone. I soo love this crazy, silly show. ROFL

Yeah and the forum is full of crazy silly people like me...LOL Who don't leave at all! Tongue

Lucky you...mujhe lagta hai metz aatma read this thread aur raat ko decided to record it for you...LOL

amail1601

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@megs...ROFLROFL yeah...must be her only...coz I wasn't sure if they'll repeat the mahaepisode or not. must be her way of saying thank you for not creating a drama in my ff - usko spa jaana tha na, toh quickly ended her part. ROFL

*sighs happily* now I can concentrate on stats..thoda sa. LOL

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index