Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Thank you! ðŸ˜ƒ aur koi baat nahi...you can catch it tomorrow...😊 Waise bhi I have already warned you what is going to come...😆 so that you don't get too many jhatkas. ðŸ˜†

Yeah...thanks for the warnings. 😉

Actually, I had set my computer to record tv at around 3 am, n put it off at 4:35 or so...just discovered that the episode did get recorded. Now I've seen it, n even my headache's gone. I soo love this crazy, silly show. 🤣

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amail1601

Yeah...thanks for the warnings. 😉

Actually, I had set my computer to record tv at around 3 am, n put it off at 4:35 or so...just discovered that the episode did get recorded. Now I've seen it, n even my headache's gone. I soo love this crazy, silly show. 🤣

Yeah and the forum is full of crazy silly people like me...😆 Who don't leave at all! ðŸ˜›

Lucky you...mujhe lagta hai metz aatma read this thread aur raat ko decided to record it for you...😆

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@megs...🤣🤣 yeah...must be her only...coz I wasn't sure if they'll repeat the mahaepisode or not. must be her way of saying thank you for not creating a drama in my ff - usko spa jaana tha na, toh quickly ended her part. ðŸ¤£

*sighs happily* now I can concentrate on stats..thoda sa. 😆