TOP TEN: Maha-episode revelations :P

Posted: 12 years ago
Top 10: Maha Episode Revelations...

Are you planning to watch the Maha-episode now? Well, you're going to have a lot of heart attacks, and due to shortage of beds in doon memorial hospital, it's better you avoid them by reading this post.

Have you already watched Mahaepisode? πŸ˜• You might be dead, but don't worry Sid and Abhay Services for Those who Wish to be Vampires will help you! πŸ˜ƒ

No 10: Return of the Neck Movements!

Chand Raichand is back with his infamous neck movements..for more details watch the last scene of the episode. πŸ˜†

No 9: Sid Turned out to be Sabse Bada Bhukkad
His blood-drinking skills can put the creamiest crop of vampires to shame. For more details watch the 'blood bottles' drama.

No 8: Ekta Maiyya wants to cut out on the drama
Usually, even the most manguram of heroes pulls his heroine back by her arm, pins her to a wall and then tells her 'suno' Lekin shaayad hospital  mein bhaagte bhaagte bichaara abhay thak gaya. πŸ˜† So much for my Mills and Boons.
For more details watch Super Manguram scene in Abhay-Pia confrontation

No 7: Abhay the Bodyguard
Aaj to usne prove kar daala...I think Sid challenged him so much that he decided to do what Salman Khan has not yet released...For more details watch last scene of the episode.

No 6: Pia thinks Abhay is a janwar
Waah waah kya dialogue hai...'Baat insaan se ki jaati hai..jaanwar se nahi...' πŸ‘ I always knew Abhay was Pia's pet and not the other way around...🀣 For more details watch Pia's Krakatoa scene in Abhay Pia confrontation.

No 5: Haseena is aag babula!
To give competition to piya even Haseena is entering the 'Dhoka' league...πŸ˜† Archi, keep yourself and your husband safe...😳 For more details watch last scene of the episode. πŸ˜†

No 4: Chand's Acting
OMG..Chand is the best actor ever...for more details refer to 'abhay-haseena-chand' reunion scene...i got teary-eyed. πŸ˜†

No 3: Crocodile Tears
Crocodile jaise daant ke saath saath crocodile jaise tears bhi hai...Siddy boy, why get so emosonal? Ham sab hai na rone ke liye...you just drink blood. πŸ˜ƒ For more details see the Misha-Piya scene

No 2: Dimag Ki Batti Jal Gayi
After like, fifteen minutes in which abhay-pia confrontation and sid's dinnerbreak happened, misha realises ki uske dad hospital mein hai..dimaag ki batti jal gayi kya? πŸ˜›

AND FINALLY

THE FIRST SPOT GOES TO...TWO PEOPLE!

No 1: CID
Yep..it's hamaari piya that was the queen of the show..because she is so secretive and jasoos types that she didn't tell sid anything when he questioned her...πŸ˜† I'm telling you that gal is just doing 'bhav khav' becoz we all know she lyks abhay. πŸ˜‰

And

No 1: Raajneeti
Sid has decided to enter politics..but he doesn't know that our politicians are better vampires than he are...🀣

That's it for today guys! If I get enough likeys and comments, I will do the same thing on monday and following. πŸ˜ƒ Though I'm lying, just like my best friend Sid, I will obviously post this even if you'll get pakaofied anyway...πŸ˜†

No offense meant to any of the PKYEK characters! πŸ˜ƒ This post is purely for fun. πŸ˜Š
Megz such a good postπŸ‘πŸ‘ sid is getting bhukad day by dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n abhay should stop shouting muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† warna awaz baith jayegi baache kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Awesome post!

thanks. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ilove99

hehehe nice postπŸ˜†

thanks. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by vivluv

Megz such a good postπŸ‘πŸ‘ sid is getting bhukad day by dayπŸ˜† n abhay should stop shouting muchπŸ˜† warna awaz baith jayegi baache kiπŸ˜†

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ yes...you don't feed sid properly or what?  πŸ€£ πŸ˜› i know...mujhe bhi abhay ki fikar ho rahe hi..let's give him vicks...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Awsome post

So basicaly you want all to watch the maha episode πŸ˜†

I love #1 on your list. That part am glad to read.
Awsum post dear..mein toh aaj dekh hi nehi paya..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Hey !!! Megha you are great yaar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Awsome post

So basicaly you want all to watch the maha episode πŸ˜†

I love #1 on your list. That part am glad to read.

Yeah, Kekta shud thank me..free main promotion kar rahi hoon...πŸ˜† 

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ obviously, that's why i made it no 1 πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anurag24t

Awsum post dear..mein toh aaj dekh hi nehi payi...

hey Anurag, I thought you were a guy, @ pink !!πŸ˜‰