Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOP TEN: Maha-episode revelations :P

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Top 10: Maha Episode Revelations...

Are you planning to watch the Maha-episode now? Well, you're going to have a lot of heart attacks, and due to shortage of beds in doon memorial hospital, it's better you avoid them by reading this post.

Have you already watched Mahaepisode? Confused You might be dead, but don't worry Sid and Abhay Services for Those who Wish to be Vampires will help you! Big smile

No 10: Return of the Neck Movements!

Chand Raichand is back with his infamous neck movements..for more details watch the last scene of the episode. LOL

No 9: Sid Turned out to be Sabse Bada Bhukkad
His blood-drinking skills can put the creamiest crop of vampires to shame. For more details watch the 'blood bottles' drama.

No 8: Ekta Maiyya wants to cut out on the drama
Usually, even the most manguram of heroes pulls his heroine back by her arm, pins her to a wall and then tells her 'suno' Lekin shaayad hospital  mein bhaagte bhaagte bichaara abhay thak gaya. LOL So much for my Mills and Boons.
For more details watch Super Manguram scene in Abhay-Pia confrontation

No 7: Abhay the Bodyguard
Aaj to usne prove kar daala...I think Sid challenged him so much that he decided to do what Salman Khan has not yet released...For more details watch last scene of the episode.

No 6: Pia thinks Abhay is a janwar
Waah waah kya dialogue hai...'Baat insaan se ki jaati hai..jaanwar se nahi...' Clap I always knew Abhay was Pia's pet and not the other way around...ROFL For more details watch Pia's Krakatoa scene in Abhay Pia confrontation.

No 5: Haseena is aag babula!
To give competition to piya even Haseena is entering the 'Dhoka' league...LOL Archi, keep yourself and your husband safe...Embarrassed For more details watch last scene of the episode. LOL

No 4: Chand's Acting
OMG..Chand is the best actor ever...for more details refer to 'abhay-haseena-chand' reunion scene...i got teary-eyed. LOL

No 3: Crocodile Tears
Crocodile jaise daant ke saath saath crocodile jaise tears bhi hai...Siddy boy, why get so emosonal? Ham sab hai na rone ke liye...you just drink blood. Big smile For more details see the Misha-Piya scene

No 2: Dimag Ki Batti Jal Gayi
After like, fifteen minutes in which abhay-pia confrontation and sid's dinnerbreak happened, misha realises ki uske dad hospital mein hai..dimaag ki batti jal gayi kya? Tongue

AND FINALLY

THE FIRST SPOT GOES TO...TWO PEOPLE!

No 1: CID
Yep..it's hamaari piya that was the queen of the show..because she is so secretive and jasoos types that she didn't tell sid anything when he questioned her...LOL I'm telling you that gal is just doing 'bhav khav' becoz we all know she lyks abhay. Wink

And

No 1: Raajneeti
Sid has decided to enter politics..but he doesn't know that our politicians are better vampires than he are...ROFL

That's it for today guys! If I get enough likeys and comments, I will do the same thing on monday and following. Big smile Though I'm lying, just like my best friend Sid, I will obviously post this even if you'll get pakaofied anyway...LOL

No offense meant to any of the PKYEK characters! Big smile This post is purely for fun. Smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jKristalizzedsonu.pNikhi.minahil1997abhina_roksPari-GuptaAlpenliebeRozy77-Alone-ash08greenleaf007-Doppelganger-sumana-13Bobbi.ilove99--sunshine--amail1601TOTAL-ROMANTICanshraOriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZpyar-ishkSwetha-Sai

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hehehe nice postLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Megz such a good postClapClap sid is getting bhukad day by dayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL n abhay should stop shouting muchLOLLOLLOLLOL warna awaz baith jayegi baache kiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluessumana-13

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Awesome post!

thanks. Embarrassed
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

hehehe nice postLOL

thanks. Embarrassed
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Megz such a good postClapClap sid is getting bhukad day by dayLOL n abhay should stop shouting muchLOL warna awaz baith jayegi baache kiLOL

Thank you so much! Big smile yes...you don't feed sid properly or what? Ouch ROFL Tongue i know...mujhe bhi abhay ki fikar ho rahe hi..let's give him vicks...Wink ROFL
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Awsome post

So basicaly you want all to watch the maha episode LOL

I love #1 on your list. That part am glad to read.
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awsum post dear..mein toh aaj dekh hi nehi paya..

Edited by anurag24t - 07 May 2011 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index