India-Forums

Remix
Remix

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Its Happy Mommy's Day tomBlushingHugHug Every freaking mommy in the world is a blessing in disguise Here is wishing every every EVERY mommy a very happy happy happy happy HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY and wishing meri SonuuuBlushingBlushingBlushing I dunno what i just dunno what to say to her just want to hug her and hug her and hug her AND HUG HER AND GO ON HUGGING HERHugHugHugshe is the FREAKING reason why meir Ashi IS A-S-H-IBlushing SHE she is the force the magic the universe behind Ashi and she made her chottu si mummum to be a sing of hope of love of EVERYTHING just by standing there and loving her endlessly all she did was just LOVE HER and bus uske pyaar ne apne apa uski mummum ko light bana diya I DUNNO I LOVE SONYA RAY thats all i want ot say and Ashi Sonuu ki love story is for me HEAVEN ON MERCURY VENUS EARTH MARS JUPITER SATRUN URENUS NEPTUNE PLUTO NORTH POLE SOUTH PLOE CALL IT WHERE FREAKING EVER IT IS JUST FREAKING HEAVENDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I LOVE THEM I ADORE THEM AND I AM BLESSED JUST BLESSED BEYOND WORDS TO HAVE THEMHugHugHug

LOVE U ASHI SONUUUHugHugHug

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY EVERYONEHugHugHug ME SENTI ME WANA HUGGY THEM SHO FREAKING HARDBlushingHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerhey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Happy Mommy's Dayyy to all of youuu and to Sonia and Meera for being the best freaking mommm I ever saw on TV (and McMomma too...McMommaBlushingEmbarrassedHug

I LOVE SONIA AND MEERAAA!! HugHugHug 

Happy Momma's Dayyy Everyoneee!!HugHugHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

p_rox Senior Member
p_rox
p_rox

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awiieee happy mummum ki mumma dayyy n happy tammyyy ki mommy day tooo and happy meeraaazzz dayyy threee lovee youuu meriii mummmaaa and lovee youu papppaaa tooo hehehe n luuuv u alll dadis n naniiis hereee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
oh my god look whos here meri chakudiiiBlushingHugHugHugkutti kamini ager zinda rahna hai toh merkeo phone kar kinne din hogaye teri awaaaz sune omggg and tammy ki mommy huhhh????BlushingBlushing happpy mummum ki mummaaa day yeah what a way to calll this dayBlushing me hates u me hayes u me hates u meri teddy wali bearrrBlushingHugHug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top