Shaheer Sheikh

tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

So are they or aren't they? This is the big question. Shaheer Sheikh of Navya fame is lately been spotted with director Mohit Suri's sister Smiley who played the lead role in Kalyug.

Our source says, "Shaheer current status on a networking site says that he is single but people in the industry know that Shaheer and Smiley are dating each other. They both even arranged a Christmas get together at Shaheer's place and they were spotted painting the town red last year. Smiley was also heard saying that she would love to get a commitment ring from Shaheer. But, it seems like they are in no mood to spill the beans."

We spoke to Shaheer who sang the same song which most celebs sing when they are caught dating, "Smiley is a close friend. We really enjoy each other's company and we often hang out together."

We guess this clarifies things for the time being. But keep watching this space for more developments on this one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dey must b dating b4...but i dun think dey r 2gethr nymore !!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar I think its his own life...he can do what he want yaar don't think about who Shaheer is in his personal life...but just only think about Anant...in Navya show...he is Rocking as Anant  in Navya show...I think if you want to get the right answer orr clear your mind that they are dating then we have wait some time...he will tell this to his fans when he want that "who is his girl friend??"I think you don't think much about it...just cheer up guys...
jiya_pillai thumbnail
dey r a couple evn now... n derz no break ups..!!
evnthough smiley is open abt it...(as she has commentd abt it in der valentine day pic)

mayb shaheer dnt want2 reveal his committed status as it might affect his female fan following

anyways it is his personal lyf..!!

Edited by jiya_pillai - 12 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i chose not to think abt it...its a bit well..not so pleasant..ya i know ..it shdnt matter to me who he dates...😕..anyone feel the same lyk me?

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arrey yaar..it's his life..let him live it..so we should only b concerned about Anant not Shaheer..its his personal life yaar..
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well sweet_ chilly, i share ur feelings too... i mean somehow i dun like Shaheer's choice... but may be datz coz we r used to Anant-Navya... but well all reel life couples cant be real life couples too... So we better focus on Anant n Navya... n 4get Smiley... 
sadiahamid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they just want to keep it private, you know media sometimes exaggerate things. Anyways its their personal life and everyone wants privacy.
jiya_pillai thumbnail
but wat i dnt understand is dat...
d gal is goin GA-ga over der relationship...demanding 4 evn a commitment ring dat too thru a national newspapaer n d boy is jus denying it!!!

but i dunno 4m wer d 5'7 ht of his dream gal popped 4m!!!(as he mentioned in his interview)
anyways smiley is nt 5'7!!

lol...wateva it is...we lets concentrate on our anant-navya  n nt shaheer-smiley anymor

Edited by jiya_pillai - 12 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Licyabhingya

well sweet_ chilly, i share ur feelings too... i mean somehow i dun like Shaheer's choice... but may be datz coz we r used to Anant-Navya... but well all reel life couples cant be real life couples too... So we better focus on Anant n Navya... n 4get Smiley... 

ya im thinking of having selective amnesia ie forgetting things wich i dnt lyk😆