Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 9)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by KatForeva

Gorgeous pics Hetal!! And congrats to Aishu and best of luck as well!! She looks gorgeous in them all but I love the dark blue and purple dress the most. Some are disasters lol! Can't wait to see this years! Thanks!

Katty or should I say Z! I see you grace us with your lovely presence!! How were the dreadful APs?! Life been treating you well?!!

Well I agree...congratz def in order and luck as well!!! Her clothes are a hit or miss, but she's always a hit...b/c she's been blessed with a beautiful face so she can wear awful clothes and still look stunning!! Me so jealous!!!!Angry

But so happy, my baby made it 10 years...excited!!!! This year's most await moment (for ME Big smile) in only  4 more days!!!

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuuBlushing AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youLOL I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?LOLWink

LOLLOLLOL

HELL-O!!!! YAY!!! My baby is donw...congratz girl...now focus on the dance!!!

YIPPEE!! I turned another one...my mission is complete...mauahahahaha (evil laughWink)...ROFL
So glad you're a fan!! I've been a Katty fan for sometime now too!!! We must be the only girls who become fans of actresses after becoming friends with a fan on IF...LOL!! Both of us are super jalli...hahahahaha!!!!

10 years a long time...also a long time to be a fan...will been a fan longer, but you know what i mean!!! I hope she wears whatever looks good on her!!

Girl you did not just say bikini...gotta save that for the Bond or Pitt or Damon film...NOT cannes!!! Oh Z...what will I do with you!?!

Haha dance! yes totally forgot about thatLOLjk:P But Zoobi is being damn lazy!Sleepy

ROFL at the evil laugh...you silly girl!!! lol I loveee youuu<3 & I know right!!! PPl here usually stick to the same person from when they started lol. btw did you get my message on fb like two days ago??? please say yes lol

Yeah I hope Aishu wears something NICE nothing like that horrible black thing last year :PLOL

Bikini...haan na hetal!!! Has sheever donned one? Like bebo in tashan or PC in Dostana??

Oh yeah...you can NEVER EVER survive without meEvil Smile

UGHHH!! Zoobi...LOL

that's ok you got time!!! AHHH!! Love ya too!!! Look at the love going around...see my Aishu thread is bringing out the celebration in everyone!!! I deserve a cookie...so off to get one!!LOL

YES...I think I did...the tiger one right?! Tell me you're not excited...please tell me!! okay I'll get excited when I hear what the story is about!!! But interesting title...nonetheless!!!

The black one was my fav with the red lipstick...def made her look like classy Hollywood...you know all Greta Garbo like...you probably don't think so, right?!
LOL
i...I think she has...Miss World...but nothing full on like Bebo or PC in films...there are pics of her in an orange bikini I think for a film test, but nothing on-screen!!

The Devil...our Z has spoken...better run away before you get all stalker crazy and boil a rabbit like Glenn Close!!!LOL

Hey dont say anything bad about Zoobi or Ruky will kill youLOLLOLLOL
Time? Less than two months babe! And on top of that I got SOLs and finals...I got it but Zoobi needs my help!!!!LOLLOL

Aww I WANT A COOKIE TOOOCry

Yes the Tiger one! The title is so damn lame, hope Kabir changes it! Tell you I am not excited?! WHAT THE!?!?! Its a dream come true for me!!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON RIGHT NOW SILLY!!!!!

As for the black outfit with red lipstick...I HATED IT. She looked horrible, like an ugly bird...ok that was mean...sowwy HetalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuch

Yeah I think I've seen that orange bikini one...I wonder why she never did a full on scene??

:PEmbarrassed

LOL

Ok teek hai...tumhari Zoobi or ruky ki bare mein kuch nahin kahungi...happy!Big smile

Damn Z...everyone needs you...make sure and keep your ego in check!!

Come to Chicago...I'll feed you my best home make chocolate cookies or chocolate chip cheesecake...whatever you like!!

Tiger...awww! So glad you're happy...hopefully it doesn'y disappoint...yes title needs to be changed big time!!!

And you call yourself an Aishu fan...uff...you failed!!!LOL I'm kidding...I didn't like the lavendar one...but we all like different things!!

Time for Katty to make her way to Cannes too, don't cha think?!

I want an Aishu-Katty pic together so I can get a siggy made...these 2 gorgeous women need to bless us with a photo-op!!! RIGHT?!

Kaho I don't mind! I was saying that Ruky will kill youLOL

Haha yeah I am trying very hard...lately I just ignoreTongue *so proud of myself* :P

OMG thats such a dream come true!! I will definitely visit you soon...I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!! <333

It won't disappoint, Kabir made me very happy with Kat's role in New York...this will be even better because Kat was signed on before the male leadParty

Hey I love her on screen mainly :P And love her gorgeous face and gorgeous sareeDay Dreaming

Omg Katty at Cannes would be cool...but not mandatory or necessary...I love her in India too!!! lol But yeah an Aishu-Katty pic is a definite...like I NEED  IT!!!! MOST GORGEOUS GALS!!!!<3

Btw we are n big big trouble for quoting so much with LONG messagesROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigirl_18

Awesome thread Hetal!!! Big smileLovely compilation of pictures!!! ClapSome of dresses look really really awesome on her and others she could have done better. Some of the blacks she wore were really rocking, and the traditional ones from the earlier days were some of her best i think like that yellow sari. Really looking forward to see what she wears this year!! Hope whatever she wears looks awesome on her!!

Awww! you COME!!! so happy...she does a pretty decent job!!!!

I agree...it's a hit or miss!!! But hopefully this celebration will be successful and so will her choice of clothes/style this year!!!! 

I'm just waiting like crazy!!!! 

Are you a fan BTW?! Do you follow?! (not like a stalker like some ppl...ahem ahem...but as in her films, gossip, personal life?)

hahah @stalkerLOL...yea occasionally catch up on her stuff!! but haven't recently watched her movies..like Robot and Action Replay..I prefer the oldies more like Taal and Hum Dil De Chuke...don't get movies like those anymore!!

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
@Fatima: True yaar!!! Those were the good old days, but I don't films like those would work anymore...the times are changing, but the magical of the 90s can never be forgotten...some of the greatest hits eva!!!! And the music was so beautiful too!!!! Miss the 90s...!!!

desigirl_18

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Haha yeah I am trying very hard...lately I just ignoreTongue *so proud of myself* :P

OMG thats such a dream come true!! I will definitely visit you soon...I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!! <333

It won't disappoint, Kabir made me very happy with Kat's role in New York...this will be even better because Kat was signed on before the male leadParty

Hey I love her on screen mainly :P And love her gorgeous face and gorgeous sareeDay Dreaming

Omg Katty at Cannes would be cool...but not mandatory or necessary...I love her in India too!!! lol But yeah an Aishu-Katty pic is a definite...like I NEED  IT!!!! MOST GORGEOUS GALS!!!!<3

Oh! Now Ruky is the crazy one...teek will be careful! Thanks for having my back!!! Love ya!! 

YAY!!! When you come..it'll be ready!! I'm so glad it's Kabir's film...he does a pretty good job, but wouldn't it have been nicer if it were a Katty-John movie...you know they're everyone's guilty pleasure!!

Dude...hell ya...hopefully a pic soon...why and how are not captured together...what the hell?! I want one cute one!! Maybe both need to go on a global concert together and unite all Aishu and Katty fans!!

WE ARE!! OMG...I had no idea!!! I hope they let us off the hook...well I put an end to it so we can continue on without any more trouble!!

BTW: What are you up to?!
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

The sabyasachi is stunning! Her best look at Cannes

ibelieveinpink

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Oh! Now Ruky is the crazy one...teek will be careful! Thanks for having my back!!! Love ya!! 

YAY!!! When you come..it'll be ready!! I'm so glad it's Kabir's film...he does a pretty good job, but wouldn't it have been nicer if it were a Katty-John movie...you know they're everyone's guilty pleasure!!

Dude...hell ya...hopefully a pic soon...why and how are not captured together...what the hell?! I want one cute one!! Maybe both need to go on a global concert together and unite all Aishu and Katty fans!!

WE ARE!! OMG...I had no idea!!! I hope they let us off the hook...well I put an end to it so we can continue on without any more trouble!!

BTW: What are you up to?!

Ruky has ALWAYS been crazy...no kidding!!!LOLLOL

It would have been nice...love that jodi but I LOVE my Sal-Kat a lot so sooo happy:P But yeah I really thought Kabir would sign John because he's like his absolute fav rofl! but oh well...we'll see John and Katty in D2 inshallah<3

Honestly I don't think that will ever happen...idk there is just that Salman factor you know and how they are ALWAYS pitted against each other. But hopefulyl Aishu goes to the sets of Dostana 2 and snaps a pic with Katty! Its weird how we've never ever seen them together na!

Me? Umm...LOTS of hw...I am procastinatingOuchSleepyDeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786ibelieveinpink

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kataliciousibelieveinpink

Go to top