Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 8)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by KatForeva

Gorgeous pics Hetal!! And congrats to Aishu and best of luck as well!! She looks gorgeous in them all but I love the dark blue and purple dress the most. Some are disasters lol! Can't wait to see this years! Thanks!

Katty or should I say Z! I see you grace us with your lovely presence!! How were the dreadful APs?! Life been treating you well?!!

Well I agree...congratz def in order and luck as well!!! Her clothes are a hit or miss, but she's always a hit...b/c she's been blessed with a beautiful face so she can wear awful clothes and still look stunning!! Me so jealous!!!!Angry

But so happy, my baby made it 10 years...excited!!!! This year's most await moment (for ME Big smile) in only  4 more days!!!

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuuBlushing AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youLOL I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?LOLWink

LOLLOLLOL

HELL-O!!!! YAY!!! My baby is donw...congratz girl...now focus on the dance!!!

YIPPEE!! I turned another one...my mission is complete...mauahahahaha (evil laughWink)...ROFL
So glad you're a fan!! I've been a Katty fan for sometime now too!!! We must be the only girls who become fans of actresses after becoming friends with a fan on IF...LOL!! Both of us are super jalli...hahahahaha!!!!

10 years a long time...also a long time to be a fan...will been a fan longer, but you know what i mean!!! I hope she wears whatever looks good on her!!

Girl you did not just say bikini...gotta save that for the Bond or Pitt or Damon film...NOT cannes!!! Oh Z...what will I do with you!?!

Haha dance! yes totally forgot about thatLOLjk:P But Zoobi is being damn lazy!Sleepy

ROFL at the evil laugh...you silly girl!!! lol I loveee youuu<3 & I know right!!! PPl here usually stick to the same person from when they started lol. btw did you get my message on fb like two days ago??? please say yes lol

Yeah I hope Aishu wears something NICE nothing like that horrible black thing last year :PLOL

Bikini...haan na hetal!!! Has sheever donned one? Like bebo in tashan or PC in Dostana??

Oh yeah...you can NEVER EVER survive without meEvil Smile

UGHHH!! Zoobi...LOL

that's ok you got time!!! AHHH!! Love ya too!!! Look at the love going around...see my Aishu thread is bringing out the celebration in everyone!!! I deserve a cookie...so off to get one!!LOL

YES...I think I did...the tiger one right?! Tell me you're not excited...please tell me!! okay I'll get excited when I hear what the story is about!!! But interesting title...nonetheless!!!

The black one was my fav with the red lipstick...def made her look like classy Hollywood...you know all Greta Garbo like...you probably don't think so, right?!
LOL
i...I think she has...Miss World...but nothing full on like Bebo or PC in films...there are pics of her in an orange bikini I think for a film test, but nothing on-screen!!

The Devil...our Z has spoken...better run away before you get all stalker crazy and boil a rabbit like Glenn Close!!!LOL

Hey dont say anything bad about Zoobi or Ruky will kill youLOLLOLLOL
Time? Less than two months babe! And on top of that I got SOLs and finals...I got it but Zoobi needs my help!!!!LOLLOL

Aww I WANT A COOKIE TOOOOuchCryOuchCry

Yes the Tiger one! The title is so damn lame, hope Kabir changes it! Tell you I am not excited?! WHAT THE!?!?! Its a dream come true for me!!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON RIGHT NOW SILLY!!!!!

As for the black outfit with red lipstick...I HATED IT. She looked horrible, like an ugly bird...ok that was mean...sowwy HetalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuch

Yeah I think I've seen that orange bikini one...I wonder why she never did a full on scene??

:PEmbarrassed

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notabasicbitch

Haha. Totally off topic but whenever I see the world darling in print, I can only think of the way Mallika S. says it in this song at 0:16: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF3ZRCU1740 DARRRLING. Anyways, just a random question, what did you think of the KWK episode with Aish and Abhi? I found it a bit odd. Would love to hear your perspective on things. 

WHOA?! Okay I def don't say it like that...she needs a sandwich or something...I say it more like how Reese Witherspoon or (hate myself for saying this) K Jo (minus the fake french acc-ont!)LOL 

Abhi-Aishu one?! Abhi was weird...Aishu can giggled less...but all in all...I loved it! Def could have been better, but I love them so not bad! Abhi was too loud and not chilled out like usually! I wish they had Abhi, PZ, Aishu, and maybe Riteish or Duggu...that would have been a deadly 4-some!

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Gorgeous pics Hetal!! And congrats to Aishu and best of luck as well!! She looks gorgeous in them all but I love the dark blue and purple dress the most. Some are disasters lol! Can't wait to see this years! Thanks!

Katty or should I say Z! I see you grace us with your lovely presence!! How were the dreadful APs?! Life been treating you well?!!

Well I agree...congratz def in order and luck as well!!! Her clothes are a hit or miss, but she's always a hit...b/c she's been blessed with a beautiful face so she can wear awful clothes and still look stunning!! Me so jealous!!!!Angry

But so happy, my baby made it 10 years...excited!!!! This year's most await moment (for ME Big smile) in only  4 more days!!!

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuuBlushing AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youLOL I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?LOLWink

LOLLOLLOL

HELL-O!!!! YAY!!! My baby is donw...congratz girl...now focus on the dance!!!

YIPPEE!! I turned another one...my mission is complete...mauahahahaha (evil laughWink)...ROFL
So glad you're a fan!! I've been a Katty fan for sometime now too!!! We must be the only girls who become fans of actresses after becoming friends with a fan on IF...LOL!! Both of us are super jalli...hahahahaha!!!!

10 years a long time...also a long time to be a fan...will been a fan longer, but you know what i mean!!! I hope she wears whatever looks good on her!!

Girl you did not just say bikini...gotta save that for the Bond or Pitt or Damon film...NOT cannes!!! Oh Z...what will I do with you!?!

Haha dance! yes totally forgot about thatLOLjk:P But Zoobi is being damn lazy!Sleepy

ROFL at the evil laugh...you silly girl!!! lol I loveee youuu<3 & I know right!!! PPl here usually stick to the same person from when they started lol. btw did you get my message on fb like two days ago??? please say yes lol

Yeah I hope Aishu wears something NICE nothing like that horrible black thing last year :PLOL

Bikini...haan na hetal!!! Has sheever donned one? Like bebo in tashan or PC in Dostana??

Oh yeah...you can NEVER EVER survive without meEvil Smile

UGHHH!! Zoobi...LOL

that's ok you got time!!! AHHH!! Love ya too!!! Look at the love going around...see my Aishu thread is bringing out the celebration in everyone!!! I deserve a cookie...so off to get one!!LOL

YES...I think I did...the tiger one right?! Tell me you're not excited...please tell me!! okay I'll get excited when I hear what the story is about!!! But interesting title...nonetheless!!!

The black one was my fav with the red lipstick...def made her look like classy Hollywood...you know all Greta Garbo like...you probably don't think so, right?!
LOL
i...I think she has...Miss World...but nothing full on like Bebo or PC in films...there are pics of her in an orange bikini I think for a film test, but nothing on-screen!!

The Devil...our Z has spoken...better run away before you get all stalker crazy and boil a rabbit like Glenn Close!!!LOL

Hey dont say anything bad about Zoobi or Ruky will kill youLOLLOLLOL
Time? Less than two months babe! And on top of that I got SOLs and finals...I got it but Zoobi needs my help!!!!LOLLOL

Aww I WANT A COOKIE TOOOCry

Yes the Tiger one! The title is so damn lame, hope Kabir changes it! Tell you I am not excited?! WHAT THE!?!?! Its a dream come true for me!!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON RIGHT NOW SILLY!!!!!

As for the black outfit with red lipstick...I HATED IT. She looked horrible, like an ugly bird...ok that was mean...sowwy HetalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuch

Yeah I think I've seen that orange bikini one...I wonder why she never did a full on scene??

:PEmbarrassed

LOL

Ok teek hai...tumhari Zoobi or ruky ki bare mein kuch nahin kahungi...happy!Big smile

Damn Z...everyone needs you...make sure and keep your ego in check!!

Come to Chicago...I'll feed you my best home make chocolate cookies or chocolate chip cheesecake...whatever you like!!

Tiger...awww! So glad you're happy...hopefully it doesn'y disappoint...yes title needs to be changed big time!!!

And you call yourself an Aishu fan...uff...you failed!!!LOL I'm kidding...I didn't like the lavendar one...but we all like different things!!

Time for Katty to make her way to Cannes too, don't cha think?!

I want an Aishu-Katty pic together so I can get a siggy made...these 2 gorgeous women need to bless us with a photo-op!!! RIGHT?!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@terenaina: You're suppose to continue on with more ideas!!! Okay I'll keep going...

More ppl can join in...it's for fun to make these 4 days go by faster!!!!!!!

And the song playing in the back ground will be TICK TOCK!!!

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread Hetal!!! Big smileLovely compilation of pictures!!! ClapSome of dresses look really really awesome on her and others she could have done better. Some of the blacks she wore were really rocking, and the traditional ones from the earlier days were some of her best i think like that yellow sari. Really looking forward to see what she wears this year!! Hope whatever she wears looks awesome on her!!

ibelieveinpink

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Ash  always looks stunning!!!

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Awesome thread Hetal!!! Big smileLovely compilation of pictures!!! ClapSome of dresses look really really awesome on her and others she could have done better. Some of the blacks she wore were really rocking, and the traditional ones from the earlier days were some of her best i think like that yellow sari. Really looking forward to see what she wears this year!! Hope whatever she wears looks awesome on her!!

Awww! you COME!!! so happy...she does a pretty decent job!!!!

I agree...it's a hit or miss!!! But hopefully this celebration will be successful and so will her choice of clothes/style this year!!!! 

I'm just waiting like crazy!!!! 

Are you a fan BTW?! Do you follow?! (not like a stalker like some ppl...ahem ahem...but as in her films, gossip, personal life?)
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

Ash  always looks stunning!!!
Yes she very much does!!!!!!!

bollywoodbabe1

Go to top