Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 75)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
SHEEE!!! Come back...where you go?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
MADHUR TWEETED:

mbhandarkar268 Madhur Bhandarkar 
 by zoOm_buzz
Announcing my next film UTV & Bhandarkar Entertainment's HEROINE at Cannes tomorrow with the lead of the film Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwKataliciousIHeartDeepika.

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by sheee

I wonder why you love ash so much? 

awww!! Sheee...there's such a long list...but I loved her in Hum Dil so much and then I met her when I was 10 at an airport and she was the nicest and sweetest person eva and my love intensified and then I met many many many years later and she was just as sweet and warm...I guess I'm awe-struck by her beauty: inner and outer!

ok...why do you dislike her so much?!LOL
Because she looks rude to me. It looks like she cares more about herself than others. She doesn't have anything special or unique in her personality. And she is like always into herself and pissed off. And on top of all that she is not the most beautiful woman in the world and I don't like her because she gets more attention than she deserves. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.Calvin_Klein

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

I wonder why you love ash so much? 

awww!! Sheee...there's such a long list...but I loved her in Hum Dil so much and then I met her when I was 10 at an airport and she was the nicest and sweetest person eva and my love intensified and then I met many many many years later and she was just as sweet and warm...I guess I'm awe-struck by her beauty: inner and outer!

ok...why do you dislike her so much?!LOL
Because she looks rude to me. It looks like she cares more about herself than others. She doesn't have anything special or unique in her personality. And she is like always into herself and pissed off. And on top of all that she is not the most beautiful woman in the world and I don't like her because she gets more attention than she deserves. 

don't hold back!!!LOL

Yeah...sometimes I've seen her interviews and I get upset when she comes off as rude or snobby and sometimes she has...but then I think she's human...def far from perfect and there's image crafted of her as being perfect...which she's not...and I guess sometimes the intention isn't to be rude/snobby, but it just comes off that way!!

Well...I've seen more of her interactions as nice/sweet/warm/caring than rude/snobby so at least I know that she's prone to make mistakes and I still like that she's mostly on the nicer side! 

But I also like her more for being so strong and independent...I like that she doesn't take crap from anyone and if someone does treat her badly she retaliates back but in a honorable way...not stooping to a new low!

Well...are different opinion have been generated for a long time now...and we both see a different side to her...but I like that you wanted to know why she's loved so much...thanks! 

qwwwangelshyashna26

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!! Thanks for posting and coming here...but I think the thread might be closing soon...don't ask...I'm so depressed...let's see what happens, but from now on we gotta post all Aishu related Cannes stuff in the Cannes thread and not here!
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!! Thanks for posting and coming here...but I think the thread might be closing soon...don't ask...I'm so depressed...let's see what happens, but from now on we gotta post all Aishu related Cannes stuff in the Cannes thread and not here!
Oh no why hon ?Ouch
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Sad what happend it is easy if all Aishwarya pictures are posted here. So I have not to look at others! Wink Big smileHope it is not closed. And it is kinda Aishwarya celebration of 10 years at cannes!!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
NOTE: Please no one post anything Aishu and Cannes related here...if you want to know why I'll PM you, but I'm gonna be heading over to the Aishwarya FC and we'll celebrate there! ONCE again...NO posting anything HERE from this point on...NO MORE!!!!

If you need the link to the FC...then PM me!

angelshyKash-Gurti-Visuashna26

Go to top