Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
@desi: Thanks a a bunch for more and more pics...she looks damn AMAZING!!!!
Originally posted by -Mala-

is aish walking tomrw?

YES!!! She is!!! Fingers crossed for perfection today...and announcement on the 13th!!!😃
Originally posted by goneforever

😭  SORRY Hetal!  I was at work all day, but looking at Aishu's pics make me wonder how incredible this woman is!  I love everything, her dress, makeup, those sexy black nails (AAHHH!), the hair, etc.  She makes it look so effortless!!!!!!   I LOVE AISHU!   She simply ROCKS CANNES every year!  DAMN!!!!!

🤗

No worries G!!! Be here whenever you can...I was exhausted to went to bed early...but YAY!!!! for today!!! 

She is so incredible...perfection sums in up nicely...don't you think?!

I LOVE AISHU TOO!!! Everyone else chant with me!!!!😆

Come back whenever you can...I love chatting with you!!!
Originally posted by KatForeva

Hopefully tomorrow's will be better di!

As for taking the idea..of course silly! She also does songs of each movie:) its really fun! i will join you:P

😆 @ bold :P di you too...kuch na kahooo kuch na kahooo :P

awww! So glad you're smiling...bacha don't feel disappointed...there's more to come...and do I have to tickle to you?!😆

Hell...I'll just join you guys at the Kareena FC...sounds like so much fun too...when we jumpstart the Aishu FC...def have loads of fun at both!!!

Okay: Gazab ka hai din socho zara...yes deewanapan dekho zara...la la lala la la lala la la la laaa
Originally posted by Terenaina

drop dead gorgeous

I agree love...def dead after dropping on the wooden floor when I saw her angelic beauty and radiance...😆
Originally posted by ruky786

wow she does look amazing but I think slightly a bit too much blusher or is just me? It's too early in the morning! I think she looks great.

YAY!!! My ruky likes!!! So glad...I found her too glittery...and had some tiny critique of the waist area...but all in all...LOVED IT!!!! AHHH!!! (pretend this is me screaming) AND YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! (singing)  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª
Originally posted by _rose

Wowww... can't wait for today...Aishu 😃

Love your pic of Aishu on the avatar screen!!!

Lovely name Rose...I'm Hetal aka Hetu...so glad to see to you here!!! 

Me neither...dieing already...let's hope for the best!!!
Originally posted by -Zarwulicious-

her dress is soooperb... she luks sooper gorgeous.. wish she had open her hairss.. :(

Yes she does!!!! Me too...I want her hair open...hopefully today! YES! YES!!! YES!!!! super gorge indeed!!!! Immensely beautiful...I think I went blind!!!😃
Hey Hetal!!! Do u know wat shes gonna be wearing today? Is she gonna appear at the same time as yesterday??
SKYE!!!! YAY!!! Nope...I'm hoping Armaani...but I think...I think don't know for sure she's wearing pink...once again sources are probably wrong...but I' gonna post spoilers soon!!! She's walking with EVA today!!!