Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 57)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by sweet coco

Oh don't worry that it!!! So glad you got time to come and join in on the celebration!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Yes Hetu tried hard to impress and hopefully succeeded...it would have been nice to have some of the oldies too and catch up...but life is getting busy...haven't talked to Komal and Neelam far over a year now...but yay to my gal Reena...whose Shahid-Kareena siggy I missed looking at it!!LOL

She looks great in all pics...so not really hard at all!!!Wink

Yup we will missy...it's so burning hot hell today!!! Can't wait to pull out the ice cream and watch some of the interviews and gorgeous photo-ops!!!!

You did an awesome, wonderful and fabulous job. There is no doubt about that.
I have really miss that old time where we were talking hours together...It was such a great time.
Aww...you still remember my Shahid-Kareena siggy...That's so sweet of you !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hahaha...same here jaan, can't wait to see the beautiful and stunning photo's and to watch some great interviews...

I'm so nervous, excited and really happy...

I know!!! School made me stray away from the FC, but I'm coming back in full force and soon!!!! I do remember...it was uber cute!!

For fun to come!! YIPPEEE!!!! Dessert time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mala-

sigh. ok.

i dont like the thing at the waist...it makes it look like shes wearing a blouse n skirt...otherwise...nice color...nice design...the center is not nice...n that's what ppl see right away=\

makeup looks good...

I don't like it much either! But overall...quite impressed!!! She looks elegant and making it all work!!! I love the curves...so glad she didn't diet away her figure!!  I guess it depends on the angle too...from the side it looks nice, but from the front it looks messy!

qwww

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skye-

Face wise Gorgouesss! Dress is a bit of a disspointment but the colour is nice!

You were right...will impress!!! I'm happy...the color isn't an ugly grey...but more of lighter one and ore "earthly"...she looks fab!!! Don't like the waist part of the dress...could have been better!! I wonder which designer it is?! Who thinks Cavalli?!
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Oh don't worry that it!!! So glad you got time to come and join in on the celebration!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Yes Hetu tried hard to impress and hopefully succeeded...it would have been nice to have some of the oldies too and catch up...but life is getting busy...haven't talked to Komal and Neelam far over a year now...but yay to my gal Reena...whose Shahid-Kareena siggy I missed looking at it!!LOL

Yup we will missy...it's so burning hot hell today!!! Can't wait to pull out the ice cream and watch some of the interviews and gorgeous photo-ops!!!!

I have really miss that old time where we were talking hours together...It was such a great time.
Aww...you still remember my Shahid-Kareena siggy...That's so sweet of you !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hahaha...same here jaan, can't wait to see the beautiful and stunning photo's and to watch some great interviews...

I know!!! School made me stray away from the FC, but I'm coming back in full force and soon!!!! I do remember...it was uber cute!!

Yeah...I will also have now some more time to come...so don't worry...I'm also back !!
Thanks for the amazing pictures...

Def dessert time...Enjoy !!

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Love the color ...but just the style towards the waist is a lil different..makes me think a lil bit  ...the makeup is good ..she looks confident & very graceful 

Confidence does it for me!!! She carries herself...could have been way worse...but I'm happy!!!! Bery graceful and elegant indeed!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwangelshyjaanlover

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Yeah...I will also have now some more time to come...so don't worry...I'm also back !!
Thanks for the amazing pictures...

Def dessert time...Enjoy !!

No worries!! I'll be waiting!! First gotta eat and then we'll be back too!!! 

You welcome and thanks for commenting away...love it!!!

jaanlover

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Q...What you think?! You're pretty unbias!!!LOL

qwww

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I am no Aishwarya fan, and i almost always find something unappealing about her choice of outfit and makeup. But O.M.G how, utterly, gorgeous does she look here?

Her makeup is just perfect, usually her smoky eye effect is a little strange, but here, the makeup artist got it so right.

Does this woman look 37years of age. ^ The attire, the jewellery, the makeup, the hairstyle, .. simply stunning. It's all ethereal!

Edited by driftingaway - 11 May 2011 at 11:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwangelshyjaanloveribelieveinpink

Go to top