Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prernade

She's beautiful no doubt..but is it just me who feels she has started exposing a lot at international events ?
It might be common in the west..but would like her to uphold our culture at international events..wearing western clothes is nice but exposing is not...and a beautiful woman like her does not need to show an inch of her skin to grab eyeballs anywhere
just my 2 cents

I love love love your post!! Some things should be left for the imagination, but I think if you can and want to then you should be other to flaunt it!!!

But I think she still manages to do in a classy and elegance way...hardly any vulgarity...so happy she didn't go into that territory...but I hope she can wear a sari for L'Oreal once...but I guess there's a certain ritualistic element about all of this..so happy she still goes traditional when she can...which is like alomst to every event..it's a nice change to see her mix between both!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing she looks amazing!!!!😍 She is so beautiful!😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^AWWW!!! You welcome darling!! Enjoy!!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Katty or should I say Z! I see you grace us with your lovely presence!! How were the dreadful APs?! Life been treating you well?!!

Well I agree...congratz def in order and luck as well!!! Her clothes are a hit or miss, but she's always a hit...b/c she's been blessed with a beautiful face so she can wear awful clothes and still look stunning!! Me so jealous!!!!😑

But so happy, my baby made it 10 years...excited!!!! This year's most await moment (for ME πŸ˜ƒ) in only  4 more days!!!

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuu☺️ AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youπŸ˜† I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Awww Kat!!!πŸ€—

And Hetal by far you are like the best Aishwariya fan I have ever come across! I love you girl!
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WOW!!! What a long post!!!? But love this chat! Yup...you're right...both ladies walking different days!! But that snake necklace was hot...you didn't like it?! I think neckalces are out of style this season...if I'm not mistaken...big, extravangant ear rings, shiny bracelets, and big diamond rings is all celbs accessorize with...but let's see what happens!

I did learn from someone you're never uppose to wear big earrings and a big necklace together...(unless you're getting married)...but I guess fashion is an expression of personal style...so who knows!!!

Extending this long post...hehe. I thought that the snake necklace was hot. And yes it was the legendary Miss Coco Chanel that said "before you leave your house, take one thing off." Aishu and Sona are naturally beautiful so the more they limit the unncessary bling, the more they shine!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuu☺️ AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youπŸ˜† I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HELL-O!!!! YAY!!! My baby is donw...congratz girl...now focus on the dance!!!

YIPPEE!! I turned another one...my mission is complete...mauahahahaha (evil laughπŸ˜‰)...🀣
So glad you're a fan!! I've been a Katty fan for sometime now too!!! We must be the only girls who become fans of actresses after becoming friends with a fan on IF...πŸ˜†!! Both of us are super jalli...hahahahaha!!!!

10 years a long time...also a long time to be a fan...will been a fan longer, but you know what i mean!!! I hope she wears whatever looks good on her!!

Girl you did not just say bikini...gotta save that for the Bond or Pitt or Damon film...NOT cannes!!! Oh Z...what will I do with you!?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Awww Kat!!!πŸ€—

And Hetal by far you are like the best Aishwariya fan I have ever come across! I love you girl!

aww! Firstly, you're super cute and the best multi-fan evaπŸ˜†!! Seriously, don't worry who you truly adore!!! You're such a mystery!

And second, kya Ruky you spelled Aishwarya wrong...girl!
ruky786 thumbnail

aww! Firstly, you're super cute and the best multi-fan evaπŸ˜†!! Seriously, don't worry who you truly adore!!! You're such a mystery!

And second, kya Ruky you spelled Aishwarya wrong...girl!

πŸ€— I'm a mystery?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Cool.😎

Doah!!!! I always spell her name wrong!😑

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HELL-O!!!! YAY!!! My baby is donw...congratz girl...now focus on the dance!!!

YIPPEE!! I turned another one...my mission is complete...mauahahahaha (evil laughπŸ˜‰)...🀣
So glad you're a fan!! I've been a Katty fan for sometime now too!!! We must be the only girls who become fans of actresses after becoming friends with a fan on IF...πŸ˜†!! Both of us are super jalli...hahahahaha!!!!

10 years a long time...also a long time to be a fan...will been a fan longer, but you know what i mean!!! I hope she wears whatever looks good on her!!

Girl you did not just say bikini...gotta save that for the Bond or Pitt or Damon film...NOT cannes!!! Oh Z...what will I do with you!?!

Haha dance! yes totally forgot about thatπŸ˜†jk:P But Zoobi is being damn lazy!πŸ₯±

ROFL at the evil laugh...you silly girl!!! lol I loveee youuu<3 & I know right!!! PPl here usually stick to the same person from when they started lol. btw did you get my message on fb like two days ago??? please say yes lol

Yeah I hope Aishu wears something NICE nothing like that horrible black thing last year :PπŸ˜†

Bikini...haan na hetal!!! Has sheever donned one? Like bebo in tashan or PC in Dostana??

Oh yeah...you can NEVER EVER survive without me😈