Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

So Sonam, Aishu, and Frieda all walking different days...and everyone thought there was gonna be WAR!!! Fools!😆

I was actually looking forward to it and even ordered popcorn🤣 ah well🤪
Skye. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I was actually looking forward to it and even ordered popcorn🤣 ah well🤪

Damn wat! I thought they'll all be together! The best would have been Rani and Ash!!! Oh welll😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
DeNiro is gonna be there...I wonder if Aishu will meet him again...I loved the story she told about DeNiro and his career advice to her on Simi's Show...so cute!!!!

SIDENOTE: L'Oreal paris needs to be shot..."what is aishu wearing"..."any guesses?!" STOP TEASING ME and post pics damn it!!!!😡
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Skye-

Damn wat! I thought they'll all be together! The best would have been Rani and Ash!!! Oh welll😆

I can just picture it now...Aishu on one end and Rani on the other...one wearing MM the other sabya...the wind blows...pallus flying, hair caressing their faces...and KJo in the BG playing a violin while wearing a sweater over his Armani tux😆...both ladies run in slow motion..RUN! RUN! RUNNN! And then they jump into an embrace and tears streaming down their faces!!😍

KJo throws rose petals and focuses the camera capturing the 2 ladies' profiles!! Aishu yells "Rani my long lost friend...you came back to me"...and Rani "Aishu-mAAA!!!...I missed you...my fish rice was tasteless without your fragrance in my life"...and then they walk arm in arm down the red carpet as KJo follows behind like a loyal pup...and SCENE!!!😉

See now that would BLOW my mind...pure entertainment...and the country would be in SHOCK!!!!
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Check out the make-up room...classy to no extent!!

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Go Hetal!!!!
I am more excited about seeing your reaction to seeing  Aishwarya. Who cares what she looks like 😆
You are so cute.

Oh oh Gray  - this brings back memories of last year with that weird hairstyle. She might surprise us who knows.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Go Hetal!!!!

I am more excited about seeing your reaction to seeing  Aishwarya. Who cares what she looks like 😆
You are so cute.

Oh oh Gray  - this brings back memories of last year with that weird hairstyle. She might surprise us who knows.

HAHAHA!!! You're the best!!!

Okay that was lavender...so let's not go back there...but zillion ppl have seen and not one person goes...Hmmm let me take a picture...either she looks that bad (I doubt it)...OR OR OR so phenomenal that ppl are awe-struck!!!! Either way...PICS...NOW!!!!

oh!!!! I love surprises!!! Did you like the Rani-Aishu scenario...I want something so crazy that we all just go, "uh-oh...oh no she didn't it!"😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Less than 30 minutes guys!!!! Gear up...it's coming!!!
Skye. thumbnail
ModeAndTheModel @JolieBritTish

Aishwarya Rai wearing a stunning gown at Cannes. The woman will fuel your fantasies: http://bit.ly/jk4C5o

OMGGG! Someone post a pic ASAP!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YES!!! Katty, YES!!! less than 30 minutes to go!!! super psyched!!!!!