Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: karti

Me too waiting for her look in cannes this year.
I always like her with loose hair hope she kept them loose this year.

same here!!! let's hope for the best!!!! Today is it!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm up and ready to go!!!! Here's the latest from Twitter!!!! Time to go crazy guys!!!!

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will walk the red carpet with Aimee Mullins, Gong Li and Ines de la Fressange today. - Afaqs.com

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be sporting interpretations of the 'L'Or L'Or L'Or', look by Karim Rahman today at Cannes.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

L'oreal Paris goes gold at Cannes

Section: Other Briefs Category: Marketing
Company Brief
Mumbai, May 11, 2011

L'Oreal Paris spokeswomen will be more radiant than ever at the Cannes red carpet this year. From the 11th to 22th of May 2011, L'Oreal Paris, official make-up artist of the Festival for 14 years, will introduce its first dream team of three internationally renowned make-up artists: Karim Rahman, Billy B and Rie Omoto. They have created the new 'L'Or L'Or L'Or' make-up Collection specially for Cannes which will be used to design exclusive make-up looks for all the spokeswomen present at the Festival including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor & Freida Pinto. Products to recreate the L'Oreal Paris L'Or L'Or L'Or look will be available in India exclusively at the L'Oreal Paris boutiques at Palladium Mall, Mumbai and Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. 

'L'Or L'Or L'Or' will be interpreted uniquely for each individual by taking inspiration from the warmth and sophistication of gold, while combining different textures and colors especially chosen to highlight each spokeswoman's unique personality and unique beauty: Aishwarya Rai's sensuality and glamour, Freida Pinto's luminous skin, Sonam Kapoor's vivaciousness. 

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be sporting interpretations of the 'L'Or L'Or L'Or', look by Karim Rahman as she walks the red carpet with Aimee Mullins, Gong Li and Ines de la Fressange on the 11th of May. "Gold is something that inspires me to create an opulent, luxurious, bold make-up look. This is the perfect theme for Cannes and perfect for the strong personalities of the L'Oreal Paris spokeswomen. I want to bring out all their radiant, luminous sensuality", he says.

His statement
Gold+Black+Fuchsia: Applied in a sweep of solid, even color, gold eyeshadow meets and blends with fuchsia blush, which has been brushed diagonally from the hollow of the cheek to above the eyebrow. Deep black liner defines the lashes for unforgettably alluring eyes. Nude lipstick leaves the all the impact to the make-up on the eyes and cheeks
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This is so lame...Aishu isn't arriving on the carpet till 6pm!? YEEESSHHH...another 6 more hours of waiting...WTH!! Stupid inside person was wrong! BOO!
Skye. thumbnail
@sweetcoco awww i love all the pics u posted! Do u know wat shes wearing today? and whos shes coming with? Eva?
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only 6 hours left.  can't wait to see everyone's pictures.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

Only 6 hours left.  can't wait to see everyone's pictures.

well Sonam and Freida are walking on different days and and Rani is coming towards the end...so today and probably tomorrow all you're gonna see is Aishu! Hope I didn't kill your excitement!!! But maybe she's wear something interesting!!!!😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Skye-

@sweetcoco awww i love all the pics u posted! Do u know wat shes wearing today? and whos shes coming with? Eva?

Awww!!! Thanks love!! She's walking with Aimee Mullins and Gong Li...and her dress is suppose to be golden b/c that's the theme this year! So apparently, Aishu's look is "Karim Rahman-inspired"...I'll post some pics if I can find them!!! But Cannes was suppose to start in 3 hours...but have to wait another additionally 3...so less than 6 hours to go!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
So this is what he said...I think it's an hint of what to expect!!! Sounds pretty decent!! Gold and fuchsia=decent combo...actually DEADLY!!!

His statement
Gold+Black+Fuchsia: Applied in a sweep of solid, even color, gold eyeshadow meets and blends with fuchsia blush, which has been brushed diagonally from the hollow of the cheek to above the eyebrow. Deep black liner defines the lashes for unforgettably alluring eyes. Nude lipstick leaves the all the impact to the make-up on the eyes and cheeks 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

well Sonam and Freida are walking on different days and and Rani is coming towards the end...so today and probably tomorrow all you're gonna see is Aishu! Hope I didn't kill your excitement!!! But maybe she's wear something interesting!!!!😃

No worry. I would love to see Ash. Even if she doesn't wear something interesting, that would be very interesting for me, to read all the comments about her not so interesting dress.