Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

awww! that's so sweet...well firstly ask for a hug!? 

Well, which actress can go to Cannes and annouce a Madhur Bhandarkar film in the same week?  That makes her interesting in my book!   😃😃😃  Then, of course I would ask her for a hug and tell her to marry me and divorce Abhishek!  Just kidding!  I can dream, can't I?! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
G! She would slap you if you said that!!! But I really hope she writes an auto-bio...I really want the dirt on her personal life pre-Abhi!

OMG!!! Can't wait for the announcement!
Originally posted by: sweet coco

G! She would slap you if you said that!!! But I really hope she writes an auto-bio...I really want the dirt on her personal life pre-Abhi!

OMG!!! Can't wait for the announcement!

Well, I guess I am naughty, right?!  😆  I know Abhishek is a good guy for her, but I bet there are still a million guys like myself who dreamed about marrying her before she got married!  I have a big crush on her ever since HDDCS/AALC days!  😳😳😳  I still do and that will never change. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Here's some more!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Well, I guess I am naughty, right?!  😆  I know Abhishek is a good guy for her, but I bet there are still a million guys like myself who dreamed about marrying her before she got married!  I have a big crush on her ever since HDDCS/AALC days!  😳😳😳  I still do and that will never change. 

Million...try zillion!!! Hell I'll marry her and I'm totally stright!!!😆

Nope just kidding...she found herself the best man eva...so sweet and supportive and like us treats her like a goddess!!! 

Good G...never ever ever change!!!!!! She'll def like just as you are (quoting Mr Darcy from Bridget Jones' Diary)!!!!!😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
And here's some more:

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
And probably the last batch from ME cuz I'm really truly gonna hit the sack now!!!😆

And the END:

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OKAY!!! Sorry guys, but one last one that I really really really just adore!!!! So simple and chic and classy and amazingly elegant!!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Okay can't sleep...too excited...anyone have a remedy?!😆
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too waiting for her look in cannes this year.
I always like her with loose hair hope she kept them loose this year.