Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 30)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Nice post sweet coco Clap Big smile
Eagerly wiating to see her stuning appearences...Hope she doesn't dissapoint anyone of us Big smile

Awww!!! thanks a bunch! Glad you liked it sweetie!!! Same here...my hopes are so high as you can tell by now...if she disappoints...I'm gonna have to cry!!!!LOL

Just kidding...I hope my angel succeeds!!!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 10 May 2011 at 6:12pm

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Embarrassed
Originally posted by sweet coco

^Oh that reminds me the theme of L'Oreal is GOLDEN...so I think she is wearing something golden and earth tones...hopefully it's different from the rest of her gowns!!! I kind of wish she was walking more than just 2 days, but I can't wait for the Heroine announcement!!!

I had no idea he was going to show up...so glad he goes everywhere with her...she looked surprised too...I wonder if she knew he was going to be there...I didn't even know they were a couple till that day...I kept thinking it was all speculation...shows how dumb I am!!!
We used to keep speculating till that day ...but that one instance just confirmed our belief in them being together ..Mo is very romantic & is madly in love with her ...hence was with her at the MC shoot LOL
Isn't it ironic that both San & Aishu are men who are perfect husband materials Embarrassed..i mean i haven't seen a man as humble & as committed as AB & the same can be said for Mo ...hope DD finds someone good Embarrassed

I am waiting for that announcement too ...& she will look stunning in golden Embarrassed

You're so right!!!!!!!!  Mohit=AB=PERFECTION!!!!! So down to earth, cute, and absolute gentlemen!!!! Can't think any 2 better men!!!!

Where do we find such amazing guys...all the good ones get taken so quickly!!!LOL

But see Sanaya and Aishu are gorge and awesome babes with even more awesome guys!!! DD will def find someone amazing...all 3 are so effin' fantastic so it just has to be!!! 

So glad I wasn't the only one on that boat...I thought I was the last one to find out about Monaya...but YAY!!! I'm not a late bloomer...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshydesigirl_18

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
hey babes!! thought i'd stalk u over here while i am procrastinatingLOL!!! Can't wait to see wat Aish wears!! and yay i love Monaya too!!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
FATIMA!!!!!!! I know you're here...show me your beautiful face and sexy behind!!!!LOL

desigirl_18

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Girl...I just 2 practice exams in the same day...what an idiot!! D'oh

Well...the hangover is almost gone!!!

MONAYA ROCKS!!!! 

So helping me pre-game...I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the only Aishu fan on the planet...don't know where all my peeps are, but I jsut realized not everyone has summer break already like I do...double D'oh

desigirl_18

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLoh u r too funny!!! yup yup im here uff so don't wanna do any work!! u know im a stalker/spammer..this is how i do yo!!!CoolLOL

wait a second...did u know i was here before i even commented?! cuz that wud be wickedShocked!!

Girl 2 practice exams in a day...ur insane!! i can barely find the time for one these days but once classes are over i am on top of this stuff!! uff!!! ur soo lucky u r done with classes at least!!

Edited by desigirl_18 - 10 May 2011 at 6:31pm

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
FINALLY! Someone is stalking ME!!! I feel so Dancing!!!

Why ji are you procrastinating...girl listen to character dheela...it really motivates me...a nice adrenaline rush!!!

desigirl_18

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
hahah OMG my sis just had character dheela on but now we have slow romantic songs playingLOLEmbarrassed!! i love character dheela makes me wanna dance Dancingi listen to it on my way to school and i swear i can start dancing on the streetROFL!! have a presentation tomorrow and gotta organize what i am gonna say cuz me and my partner are gonna practice over the phone but ufff can't get myself to do it although it should take like 20 minutes max!! arghhhAngry

now dil mera tod diya playingOuch sad song!!Cry but i like itLOL

Edited by desigirl_18 - 10 May 2011 at 6:34pm

ibelieveinpink

Go to top