Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 3)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

She is such a pretty woman. So gorgeous. 

AWWW!!! Tumhare mo mein choolate, cake, cookies, ice cream...and everything else sweet!!! Big smile

notabasicbitch Groupbie
notabasicbitch
notabasicbitch

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by notabasicbitch

Someone has to be just as excited as me!!!!?

Yes! Excited for her and Sonam! Smile

Same here!!! More for Aishu, but let's see what Sonam wears!!! 
BTW: Love your username!!!LOL

Aww thanks! We should definitely have a Cannes fashion post after these lovely ladies hit the red carpet!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by tuli.akhter

Good luck to her. I like her green saree :) 

Good luck for sure...uber excited!!! I hope she wins over everyone's heart this year!!! No room for criticism!!!!
Haters will be haters. I was watching her older videos where she was looking so beautiful and dance like there is no tomorrow and there were haters there just talking trash in the comments.

I'm sure Aish will be looking her best. I just can't wait to see what she wears

OMG!! I know it's the same spammers...all of them say the same thing on all of her the vids with a zillion hits!!!

Hopefully...her beauty and charming aura can silent them all...but I frankly don't give a damn about the haters b/c I'm super EXCITED and HAPPY!!!!!!!

It's celebration time baby!!! Can't wait to see what she wears...she's been on a diet to tone up a bit...so hopefully she makes us all proud!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyTerenaina

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Aww thanks! We should definitely have a Cannes fashion post after these lovely ladies hit the red carpet!
Hell YA! Hopefully we can all bring out OUR inner fashionista and critique away!! I really hope Aishu breaks away from Armani this year even though she looks the best in Armani!!

I want some Valentino...he makes all his women look angelic (Halle Berry anyone)! Or Oscar de La Rente...one of my all-time favs!!

A big Hell No to Roberto Cavalli after that fish dress fiasco and def no to Manish Malhotra...far too much velvet for my taste!!!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

aish looks pretty but her outfits r pretty bad... i wonder what she'll wear this year.

more so im looking forward to seeing what sonam wears... i think shes wearing something indian... but western clothes looks better on her Ermm hopefully she looks awesome!
Oh yes!!! That def goes without saying for some of the years!!! I hope she does fantastic this year!!! I can't  wait to give her, her standing o!!!! Last year's black dress was hot with her curvy figure and all!!!
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
The year that Started it all!!! Enjoy everyone!!! The yellow sari rocks!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

notabasicbitch Groupbie
notabasicbitch
notabasicbitch

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Hell YA! Hopefully we can all bring out OUR inner fashionista and critique away!! I really hope Aishu breaks away from Armani this year even though she looks the best in Armani!!

I want some Valentino...he makes all his women look angelic (Halle Berry anyone)! Or Oscar de La Rente...one of my all-time favs!!

A big Hell No to Roberto Cavalli after that fish dress fiasco and def no to Manish Malhotra...far too much velvet for my taste!!!

Haha Manish. Cavalli is always a bit overdone, I agree. I think Sonam should go for Chanel or Anamika Khanna/Prabal Gurung. I think Aish would look absolutely beautiful in Elie Saab! And yes, our inner fashionistas will be coming out next weekend!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Haha Manish. Cavalli is always a bit overdone, I agree. I think Sonam should go for Chanel or Anamika Khanna/Prabal Gurung. I think Aish would look absolutely beautiful in Elie Saab! And yes, our inner fashionistas will be coming out next weekend!

Next weekend?! Girl, who you kiddin'...it'e been out for the last 2 weeks!LOL

No, but I agree!!! I can't wait for the commentary to start...def some funny one-liners and witty remarks to come!!!

Sonam in Chanel=PERFECTION!!!!!  (Or Vera Wang)!

I know we should endorse Indian designers, but none of them have blown me away with their WESTERN ideas...either the same old mundane style or the OTT extravangace with Gaga-inspired leather...uff!! Some balance and creativitiy would be nice!!

That being mentioned...the traditional clothes are epic!!! Neetu Lalla's JA creations were beautiful...but can't imagine Aishu walking down the read carpet in as Jodha bai with all that jewelry!!LOL

Edited by sweet coco - 07 May 2011 at 12:26pm

Go to top