Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

great minds think alike!!!! πŸ˜† DD-SI friendship=cuteness...love their off-screen pics so much!!! I wanna find their best hug pic and get a siggy made...both are so adorable!

okay some time calculation...if France is 6 hours ahead of me and it's 4 pm-ish now than it should be 10 pm there and if she's walking around 10-11 tomorrow then I need to be up by 4-ish...whole that was a lot of math!!!

well said Hetal πŸ˜†...lemme know when that siggy is made ..adore their friendship ..i just hope one day we get their off screen interview together ..considering how funny they are ..it will be a laugh riot to watch them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thats some math πŸ€£..totally worth it !!!πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

well said Hetal πŸ˜†...lemme know when that siggy is made ..adore their friendship ..i just hope one day we get their off screen interview together ..considering how funny they are ..it will be a laugh riot to watch them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thats some math πŸ€£..totally worth it !!!πŸ˜†

OMG!! I wanna see Monaya with Gurti or even a Monaya DD special...I wonder how DD felt about him when she was 1st introduced to him...all of them are so awww😳!!

Seriously, the cutest bunch eva!!! sanaya is so funny, but mohit is more shy...so I'm so up for it!!!

Did you visit the blog?!
angelshy thumbnail
Ya i know watching DD with her jiju to be will be just so much fun ...i am so sure they will be a lot of fireworks πŸ˜†...i am sure the poor guy would be blushing ...wondering what he is doing with two gorgeous & talkative women πŸ˜³..i just wish we get this interview soon !!!

Ya visited their blog so excited yay ...they finally have a blog πŸ˜..have you ?
melonie thumbnail
Nice post sweet coco πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Eagerly wiating to see her stuning appearences...Hope she doesn't dissapoint anyone of us πŸ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Ya i know watching DD with her jiju to be will be just so much fun ...i am so sure they will be a lot of fireworks πŸ˜†...i am sure the poor guy would be blushing ...wondering what he is doing with two gorgeous & talkative women πŸ˜³..i just wish we get this interview soon !!!

Ya visited their blog so excited yay ...they finally have a blog πŸ˜..have you ?

OMG!!! Shruti you're so right!!! He's a sweetheart though...I saw him on that meethi chori show and he couldn't stop bushing while sanaya is cracking everyone up...so chweet!!!

Yup!! I so did...what a cute pic...I loved that beach spread their did back in the day...uber HOT!!! I miss these 2 so much...they're the reason I feel in love with MJHT...used to watch that show just for Sajan!!!!πŸ˜†

Babe...DD, Aishu, and SI in the same frame is my heaven!! 
angelshy thumbnail
Hope we get our MoNaya DD special sooner😍

Totally the MC experience was such a lovely surprise for us MoNayaholics coz we never expected him to be there ...but when he showed up we all went mad that day out of sheer excitement πŸ˜...

Life is full of possibilities hon ..we might just get our 3 doe eyeed beauties in one frame very soon πŸ˜Ž

I really wish Aishu wears something in the shades of golden , green ...or maybe wine red ..she has never worn that shade😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^Oh that reminds me the theme of L'Oreal is GOLDEN...so I think she is wearing something golden and earth tones...hopefully it's different from the rest of her gowns!!! I kind of wish she was walking more than just 2 days, but I can't wait for the Heroine announcement!!!

I had no idea he was going to show up...so glad he goes everywhere with her...she looked surprised too...I wonder if she knew he was going to be there...I didn't even know they were a couple till that day...I kept thinking it was all speculation...shows how dumb I am!!!
angelshy thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: sweet coco

^Oh that reminds me the theme of L'Oreal is GOLDEN...so I think she is wearing something golden and earth tones...hopefully it's different from the rest of her gowns!!! I kind of wish she was walking more than just 2 days, but I can't wait for the Heroine announcement!!!

I had no idea he was going to show up...so glad he goes everywhere with her...she looked surprised too...I wonder if she knew he was going to be there...I didn't even know they were a couple till that day...I kept thinking it was all speculation...shows how dumb I am!!!

We used to keep speculating till that day ...but that one instance just confirmed our belief in them being together ..Mo is very romantic & is madly in love with her ...hence was with her at the MC shoot πŸ˜†
Isn't it ironic that both San & Aishu are men who are perfect husband materials πŸ˜³..i mean i haven't seen a man as humble & as committed as AB & the same can be said for Mo ...hope DD finds someone good πŸ˜³

I am waiting for that announcement too ...& she will look stunning in golden πŸ˜³
Edited by angelshy - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

Nice post sweet coco πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly wiating to see her stuning appearences...Hope she doesn't dissapoint anyone of us πŸ˜ƒ

Awww!!! thanks a bunch! Glad you liked it sweetie!!! Same here...my hopes are so high as you can tell by now...if she disappoints...I'm gonna have to cry!!!!πŸ˜†

Just kidding...I hope my angel succeeds!!!!!
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

😳 We used to keep speculating till that day ...but that one instance just confirmed our belief in them being together ..Mo is very romantic & is madly in love with her ...hence was with her at the MC shoot πŸ˜†

Isn't it ironic that both San & Aishu are men who are perfect husband materials πŸ˜³..i mean i haven't seen a man as humble & as committed as AB & the same can be said for Mo ...hope DD finds someone good πŸ˜³

I am waiting for that announcement too ...& she will look stunning in golden πŸ˜³

You're so right!!!!!!!!  Mohit=AB=PERFECTION!!!!! So down to earth, cute, and absolute gentlemen!!!! Can't think any 2 better men!!!!

Where do we find such amazing guys...all the good ones get taken so quickly!!!πŸ˜†

But see Sanaya and Aishu are gorge and awesome babes with even more awesome guys!!! DD will def find someone amazing...all 3 are so effin' fantastic so it just has to be!!! 

So glad I wasn't the only one on that boat...I thought I was the last one to find out about Monaya...but YAY!!! I'm not a late bloomer...πŸ˜†