Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 18)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 39916

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by goneforever

ROFL Hetal and Ruky, you guys make me laugh!  Of course, I take everything in good fun!  I can't change my name though for at least a year now!  Cry  Anyway, there is this new member with the name "notabasicb*tch."  I love that name, very creative!  People are getting more daring on this forum!  When I do change my name again, I will call myself "Moreeroticthanever."  Sound even better?  Wink


ROFLI am entertainment!LOL

How about revenathcitoreerom?ROFL I just spelt moreeroticthanever backwardsSilly
 
Okay, Ruky!  Embarrassed  You are something else!  I don't know how people will respond to the name being spelled backwards.  How about 786Ykur?  LOL.  It sounds like a Robot name!  Can you give SRK (RA1) and Rajnikanth (Robot) a run for their money?!  ROFL


ROFL The bold part is hilarious!!! It sounds like a codeLOLShocked

I hope so!!!! Then I can try and be vain and say I'm the best I'm the best I'm the best...Silly

But meh...SRK probably will want to start a war with me...then I probably end up comparing him to a dog...and then the war continues!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

It's a joke!!!!LOL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhipCreamPantieibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32530

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by sweet coco

Z: Do you normally chill out at the kareena FC?!
 
Well I used to a LOT!!! But lately I either come here or go to PC FCLOLEmbarrassed

WHAT?! Yeh kab hua?! What happen to the Katty FC!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 39916

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

Originally posted by goneforever

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by goneforever

ROFL Hetal and Ruky, you guys make me laugh!  Of course, I take everything in good fun!  I can't change my name though for at least a year now!  Cry  Anyway, there is this new member with the name "notabasicb*tch."  I love that name, very creative!  People are getting more daring on this forum!  When I do change my name again, I will call myself "Moreeroticthanever."  Sound even better?  Wink


ROFLI am entertainment!LOL

How about revenathcitoreerom?ROFL I just spelt moreeroticthanever backwardsSilly
 
Okay, Ruky!  Embarrassed  You are something else!  I don't know how people will respond to the name being spelled backwards.  How about 786Ykur?  LOL.  It sounds like a Robot name!  Can you give SRK (RA1) and Rajnikanth (Robot) a run for their money?!  ROFL
 
Introducing 786Ykur!  Very cool, I must say!  LOLLOLLOL


LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Wow it looks similar to my real face!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhipCreamPantieibelieveinpink

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 23 June 2010
Posts: 14703

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786ibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 20996

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by sweet coco

Z: Do you normally chill out at the kareena FC?!
 
Well I used to a LOT!!! But lately I either come here or go to PC FCLOLEmbarrassed

WHAT?! Yeh kab hua?! What happen to the Katty FC!?
 
Its so damn dead!!! All the Kat fan have left IF because of the bashing!!! Now they are all on FB, twitter or the Kat actual forum...I miss them here but it's like I defend Katty anymore...I just ignoreLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32530

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Ruky...change it and confuse the sh%T out of ppl!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32530

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@G: Nope: Go off topic...we're celebrating...so talk about anything and everything!!! Just remember to mention Aishu once in awhile!!!LOL


@Katty: No more Katty fans...yessh! Ok we'll bring it back!!!! You and I will take Katty and Aishu's FC to the top!!!! Just wait!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 20996

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

@G: Nope: Go off topic...we're celebrating...so talk about anything and everything!!! Just remember to mention Aishu once in awhile!!!LOL


@Katty: No more Katty fans...yessh! Ok we'll bring it back!!!! You and I will take Katty and Aishu's FC to the top!!!! Just wait!
 
We can't!! They won't!! No use!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Top Bollywood Soundtracks of the past decade

Author: TintinleMechant   Replies: 5   Views: 4439

TintinleMechant 5 4439 23 September 2010 at 12:57am by mtanveer
Top 10 Actors Of The Decade

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: MissIffiy   Replies: 54   Views: 7266

MissIffiy 54 7266 05 August 2010 at 7:11am by rhea_6
Top 10 Actresses Of The Decade-list

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: princessunara   Replies: 86   Views: 22553

princessunara 86 22553 25 July 2010 at 1:46am by ~*simran*~
MY VM: Kareena's Top 10 Performances of Decade!

2 3 4

Author: desigal90   Replies: 31   Views: 2812

desigal90 31 2812 22 June 2010 at 6:17pm by Dastaan23
Salman Katrina hottest couple of the decade

2

Author: neha fan1   Replies: 12   Views: 2412

neha fan1 12 2412 16 April 2010 at 12:59am by aiyshababy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index