Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks!!! I seriously love this one shoulder idea...so elegance and radiant!!!

You are most welcome dear.
I also love it...it's so elegance and beautiful.
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Elie it was then!! Awesome!!! She looks so much better than the model...see gals curves are a good thing!! And the shade on Aishu is much nicer...it's less dull!!! Thanks babe for the article!!!

I agree with you...Aishu is looking def better than the model. It's suiting her really good. I think she was looking beautiful...Love her for being just herself...

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This pic is so sweet😳
Her mommy is such an elegant lady!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
did anyone see aish's day 2 pics?... omg her hair looks really bad and the gown is quite bad too!!! i hope sonam and freida look great because aish has been disappointing so far! the only thing that was good was aish's photo shoot!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
NOTE: GUYS NO POSTING  HERE!!!!  Just stick to all Cannes related things in the Cannes thread

Reena: Come to the New FC ASAP (STRICTLY Aishu discussion there)!!!😆

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is it me or is she aging very badly :S

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, one word GORGEOUS.. Back off haters, she looks wonderful ðŸ˜Š
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

don't hold back!!!😆

Yeah...sometimes I've seen her interviews and I get upset when she comes off as rude or snobby and sometimes she has...but then I think she's human...def far from perfect and there's image crafted of her as being perfect...which she's not...and I guess sometimes the intention isn't to be rude/snobby, but it just comes off that way!!

Well...I've seen more of her interactions as nice/sweet/warm/caring than rude/snobby so at least I know that she's prone to make mistakes and I still like that she's mostly on the nicer side! 

But I also like her more for being so strong and independent...I like that she doesn't take crap from anyone and if someone does treat her badly she retaliates back but in a honorable way...not stooping to a new low!

Well...are different opinion have been generated for a long time now...and we both see a different side to her...but I like that you wanted to know why she's loved so much...thanks! 

I have to admit  your excitement for her cannes appearance is cute.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly she is a very sweet person i met her during the unforgetable tour she was very very sweet and her beauty is beyond imagination she is 10x good looking in real then reel...i think she only show attitude to media..which is fair!!!but all i hate its her 10000 of accents when she talks!!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Hetal my darling!! I am back chal jaldi tell me all the pages for pics and stuff am on touch and itll take foreve to go through a lot..and dude i am super duper hyped just saw the TB article bout Geet ;)... Oops actually forget it i thought there wud be new pics!Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago