Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

awww!! Sheee...there's such a long list...but I loved her in Hum Dil so much and then I met her when I was 10 at an airport and she was the nicest and sweetest person eva and my love intensified and then I met many many many years later and she was just as sweet and warm...I guess I'm awe-struck by her beauty: inner and outer!

ok...why do you dislike her so much?!πŸ˜†
Because she looks rude to me. It looks like she cares more about herself than others. She doesn't have anything special or unique in her personality. And she is like always into herself and pissed off. And on top of all that she is not the most beautiful woman in the world and I don't like her because she gets more attention than she deserves. 
Originally posted by sheee

Because she looks rude to me. It looks like she cares more about herself than others. She doesn't have anything special or unique in her personality. And she is like always into herself and pissed off. And on top of all that she is not the most beautiful woman in the world and I don't like her because she gets more attention than she deserves. 

don't hold back!!!πŸ˜†

Yeah...sometimes I've seen her interviews and I get upset when she comes off as rude or snobby and sometimes she has...but then I think she's human...def far from perfect and there's image crafted of her as being perfect...which she's not...and I guess sometimes the intention isn't to be rude/snobby, but it just comes off that way!!

Well...I've seen more of her interactions as nice/sweet/warm/caring than rude/snobby so at least I know that she's prone to make mistakes and I still like that she's mostly on the nicer side! 

But I also like her more for being so strong and independent...I like that she doesn't take crap from anyone and if someone does treat her badly she retaliates back but in a honorable way...not stooping to a new low!

Well...are different opinion have been generated for a long time now...and we both see a different side to her...but I like that you wanted to know why she's loved so much...thanks! 
Hey guys!!! Thanks for posting and coming here...but I think the thread might be closing soon...don't ask...I'm so depressed...let's see what happens, but from now on we gotta post all Aishu related Cannes stuff in the Cannes thread and not here!

Hey guys!!! Thanks for posting and coming here...but I think the thread might be closing soon...don't ask...I'm so depressed...let's see what happens, but from now on we gotta post all Aishu related Cannes stuff in the Cannes thread and not here!
Oh no why hon ?

Sad what happend it is easy if all Aishwarya pictures are posted here. So I have not to look at others! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒHope it is not closed. And it is kinda Aishwarya celebration of 10 years at cannes!!
NOTE: Please no one post anything Aishu and Cannes related here...if you want to know why I'll PM you, but I'm gonna be heading over to the Aishwarya FC and we'll celebrate there! ONCE again...NO posting anything HERE from this point on...NO MORE!!!!

If you need the link to the FC...then PM me!

Ya I wanna know why yall are not discussing here anymore...just cuz I am not posting doesn't mean I am not reading! πŸ˜†
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zainab25

Ya I wanna know why yall are not discussing here anymore...just cuz I am not posting doesn't mean I am not reading! πŸ˜†

I think its bc a post is open on cannes by Maddy. 
I just love her in this picture...she is looking stunning.
Love her hairstyle, makeup and dress...amazing picture. Can't stop looking at her.