Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 58

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GUYS: VOTE FOR AISHU!!!!

I love the opening pic of Aishu on this site...my fav pic!!! I need to find it and NOW!!

http://www.loreal-cannes-festival.com/fr

DNAINDIA Reports:

Aishu walking with Eva today!!!

Overwhelmingly positive response from Just Jared!!! I love this website...always captures the latest Aishu tidbits!!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/11/aishwarya-rai-cannes-film-festival-opening-ceremony/
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Skye. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

SKYE!!!! YAY!!! Nope...I'm hoping Armaani...but I think...I think don't know for sure she's wearing pink...once again sources are probably wrong...but I' gonna post spoilers soon!!! She's walking with EVA today!!!

Yeah i heard shes with Eva today! I think ima come back around the same time she appeared yesterday! That wait was too long but it waz all worth it lol!!!😆 Theres a couple of photos of her doing a photoshoot in the mornin today! Did u see them? I cant seem to post them 😕
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks Love...I try to post them if I find them...yup hopefully same time...hate to wait!!!! I love how you're here bright and early...LOVE IT!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
FASHION CRITIQUE!!!!!

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan won over the fashion critics with her appearance on the opening ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival 2011. This is what different fashion gurus had to say….

Red Carpet Fashion Awards – "This is how to kick off Cannes Film Festival. The stunning Aishwarya Rai was a total knock out at the Opening Ceremony tonight in Cannes. I love how regal the Indian beauty looks wearing an Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture gown. Aishwarya's breath-taking gown is doing 20% of the work; she puts in the 80% by living up to her title of being one of the most beautiful women in the world. I'm in love. Head over heels. Her Hair, make-up; everything is total perfection."

Daily Honey – "The Bachchan Bahu won us over in a beautiful cream one-shouldered Elie Saab Haute Couture gown from his 2011 Spring collection to the premiere of Woody Allen's Midnight In Paris on the first day of Cannes. The nude dress was so pretty and paired with light makeup (love the green hues in her eyeshadow), minimal accessories and a fierce dark polish – the whole look together garnered an A+ from us!"

Celebrity-Gossip.net – "Bringing her astonishing beauty to the red carpet, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the Opening Ceremony at the Palais des Festivals during the 64th Cannes Film Festival earlier today. The former Miss World was the picture of elegance as she draped herself in a one-shoulder, belted and intricately-beaded white gown.

DailyMail.uk – "Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked flawless in an asymmetric nude dress. Perfect from every angle."

AllVoices.com – "Indian actress Aishwarya Rai was looking simply outstanding in an asymmetric heavily embroidered nude dress."

High Heel Confidential – "Wearing a one-shouldered Elie Saab couture gown, Aishwarya kicked off Cannes 2011. While I love the gown, the do and the simple jewellery look, in some pics the makeup looks greasy. Love her in the bottom right pic though."

NDTV – "Ash stole the red carpet spotlight, as she walked in for the screening of Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. Opting for an Elie Saab creation, once again, Ash is wearing a one-shouldered couture gown. She accessorised this elegant number with simple jewellery and a Jimmy Choo Cosma clutch."

Sify.com – "And she wears a gown! And what a gown! The lovely Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was sheer elegance at the opening ceremony of the 64th international film festival at Cannes.The beauty queen and actress chose an Ellie Saab 2011 couture gown. The one-shoulder embellished gown was accessorised with a Jimmy Choo clutch. As for her hair and makeup, it was in perfect symphony with her attire."

Gala – "By Elie Saab, the actress is perfect. Aishwarya Rai chose the sophistication of designer flagship red carpets with a cream dress from the collection Spring-Summer 2011. We love the asymmetry that bares one shoulder neckline on a wise, a result which perfectly suits the Indian beauty."

Terra.com called Aishwarya's appearance the best and ranked her #1 above beauties like Salma Hayek and Uma Thurman in their Top 20.

Pravda – "The dress by Lebanese designer Elie Saab of his haute couture line of fashion did not disappoint fans or media present."

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm lovin' the response...everyone is gaga well not many on this forum...but oh well!! She can win over everyone today!!!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I love love love this pic!!

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why you love ash so much? 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheee

I wonder why you love ash so much? 

awww!! Sheee...there's such a long list...but I loved her in Hum Dil so much and then I met her when I was 10 at an airport and she was the nicest and sweetest person eva and my love intensified and then I met many many many years later and she was just as sweet and warm...I guess I'm awe-struck by her beauty: inner and outer!

ok...why do you dislike her so much?!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
SHEEE!!! Come back...where you go?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
MADHUR TWEETED:

mbhandarkar268 Madhur Bhandarkar 
 by zoOm_buzz
Announcing my next film UTV & Bhandarkar Entertainment's HEROINE at Cannes tomorrow with the lead of the film Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.