Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: driftingaway

Damnit .. I think I am in love with her .. she's looks so angelic.

I cant stop staring at this image.

Me niether!!! AHHH!!! My angel!!!!!!!!!!😃
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Hetal!!! I am sneaking on to check out the pics!!! Have loads of work to do and am still at school...can't look at all the pics cuz am techincallly "on the job" but hey she look awesome!!! i wish the color was darker through...i prefer her in dark colors!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Hetal... Many members PMed me asking for a  Cannes Sticky thread were all pics of all stars will be posted in one place...

No worries... Since this was started few day back this will remain...This is your exclusive one for Ash... Have fun... 😆

Oh Thanks Maddy!!!! You're the best!!! And of course...this will be STRICTLY Aishu during Cannes and then a post-party to wrap it all up!!!! 
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Same pose every year...
Same buffed face every year...
Same clotchs style every year..👎🏼

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Hetal!!! I am sneaking on to check out the pics!!! Have loads of work to do and am still at school...can't look at all the pics cuz am techincallly "on the job" but hey she look awesome!!! i wish the color was darker through...i prefer her in dark colors!!!

Well thanks a bunch for coming!! And I agree...I was hoping for gold, but I guess that's not gonna happen...oh well! Let's see what tomorrow brings!!! It was craziness...I woke at 3am and discovered she's coming much later...but all the excitement wouldn't let me sleep and did no studying today!!! Been busy reading all the comments and checking twitter for updates on tomorrow's dress code and the announcement on the 13th!!!

OMG!!! Girl don't get into trouble!!!!!!!  Missed you loads today!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debo_afg

Same pose every year...
Same buffed face every year...
Same clotchs style every year..👎🏼

she still rocked it though!!! maybe she can do better tomorrow!! Sure hope so!!! Didn't like the dress that much, but so glad all the western fashionistas gave it an A+...so happy she impressed someone!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!!😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

not a fan of the dress

Me neither, but she still looks right, na?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

Mehh. Not a fan tbh. She could've done better

Well then let's hope tomorrow she does better!!!! Hopefully with a bit more oomph tomorrow...some zesty fast color!!!!😃

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

the dress is very unflattering on her! her makeup looks good though!

YAY for make-up...hopefully she can impress in every department tomorrow!!!! 😃😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

I absolutely agree with you !!

YES! So true...curves are always hot!!!! So glad she stayed off that stupid diet!!!! And the color of the model's dress is more of an ugly grey...I like the peachy color Aishu wore...still I WANT GOLD TOMORROW!!!!! 😆😆😆