Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhishah

Not very attractive attire... Too many things going on here...

I'll start with the positives - Make-up & Hair & clutch

Negatives: DRESS!! It's not flattering her physic. It's like wearing a net saree (you just feel like you're ballooing up)

Earring are all wrong - if I see it correctly the top of the earring is gold and the bottom loop is silver... Yikes!!

Not feeling all those rings on her finger either... and what in the GOD's name is that ring(or whatever it is) on the right ring finger... Very poor...

Black nail polish - well she is trying something different - so I won't badger her on that... But honestly there is time & place for everything...

YAY!!!! You liked the make-up, hair, and clutch...YIPPEEE!!!! maybe you'll like something more tomorrow!!! Hopefully she does something totally different tomorrow!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Aishwarya Looks Elie-gant At Cannes!!!
May 11, 2011

We laalaaalaaa love it!

The Bachchan Bahu won us over in a beautiful cream one-shouldered Elie Saab Haute Couture gown from his 2011 Spring collection to the premiere of Woody Allen's Midnight In Paris on the first day of Cannes.

The nude dress was so pretty and paired with light makeup (love the green hues in her eyeshadow), minimal accessories and a fierce dark polish ' the whole look together garnered an A+ from us!

What did U think of her ensemble???

http://www.thedailyhoney.com/2011/05/aishw...gant-at-cannes/

YAY!!!!!!!! Partytime!!! so happy!!! πŸ₯³
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
alittle bit difference in the coloring :)

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Kawal: That looks so ethereal...OMG...so beautiful...can't stop staring!!!! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 2011 Cannes Opening Cermony!
Posted Wednesday May 11, 2011 12:50 PM GMT

Bringing her astonishing beauty to the red carpet, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the Opening Ceremony at the Palais des Festivals during the 64th Cannes Film Festival earlier today (May 11).

The former Miss World was the picture of elegance as she draped herself in a one-shoulder, belted and intricately-beaded white gown.

Meanwhile, Aishwarya is reported to have just accepted the title role in the upcoming Indian-directed film "Heroine," which was previously attached to Kareena Kapoor, who turned it down.

Bachchan is expected to confirm the news sometime during the annual event, as "PTI" reported, "Aishwarya has agreed to be part of the project. Madhur and Aishwarya both will make the final announcement of this project at the Cannes Film Festival on May 13."

http://celebrity-gossip.net/cannes-film-fe...-cermony-504427

I love it!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawal_tak

She has a gorgeous face :) her dress is ok , but her face make her look stunning! :)

I agree!!! That stunning face def boosts her confidence...she worked it...so happy she was able to pull through!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Very average... such a pretty face, but she is yet to nail Cannes with that one awesome dress.

Tomorrow...I just know it!! She has to do it tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Perfect from every angle: Aishwarya smiles for photographers as she poses on the red carpet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1385998/Cannes-2011-Uma-Thurman-Rachel-McAdams-look-white-hot-lead-fashion-pack.html#ixzz1M4jzhTLz
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Aish is stunning as always😍😍, her face is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dress is nice but I think she could've done better!

Of course she does!!! Love her and love your comments!!! She totally looks the best!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago