ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Are those black nails?...if so, that's very edgy of Aishwarya...I like itπŸ˜ƒ

Hell ya!!! I'm diggin' them too and big gigantic rock too!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Not very attractive attire... Too many things going on here...

I'll start with the positives - Make-up & Hair & clutch

Negatives: DRESS!! It's not flattering her physic. It's like wearing a net saree (you just feel like you're ballooing up)

Earring are all wrong - if I see it correctly the top of the earring is gold and the bottom loop is silver... Yikes!!

Not feeling all those rings on her finger either... and what in the GOD's name is that ring(or whatever it is) on the right ring finger... Very poor...

Black nail polish - well she is trying something different - so I won't badger her on that... But honestly there is time & place for everything...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishwarya Looks Elie-gant At Cannes!!!
May 11, 2011

We laalaaalaaa love it!

The Bachchan Bahu won us over in a beautiful cream one-shouldered Elie Saab Haute Couture gown from his 2011 Spring collection to the premiere of Woody Allen's Midnight In Paris on the first day of Cannes.

The nude dress was so pretty and paired with light makeup (love the green hues in her eyeshadow), minimal accessories and a fierce dark polish – the whole look together garnered an A+ from us!

What did U think of her ensemble???

http://www.thedailyhoney.com/2011/05/aishw...gant-at-cannes/

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Nice Picsss Her Hair Looks Stunning But The Make Up Dont SUit Her😳

She looks lovely...I like hair too!!! Not bad from many angles!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 2011 Cannes Opening Cermony!
Posted Wednesday May 11, 2011 12:50 PM GMT

Bringing her astonishing beauty to the red carpet, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan attended the Opening Ceremony at the Palais des Festivals during the 64th Cannes Film Festival earlier today (May 11).

The former Miss World was the picture of elegance as she draped herself in a one-shoulder, belted and intricately-beaded white gown.

Meanwhile, Aishwarya is reported to have just accepted the title role in the upcoming Indian-directed film "Heroine," which was previously attached to Kareena Kapoor, who turned it down.

Bachchan is expected to confirm the news sometime during the annual event, as "PTI" reported, "Aishwarya has agreed to be part of the project. Madhur and Aishwarya both will make the final announcement of this project at the Cannes Film Festival on May 13."

http://celebrity-gossip.net/cannes-film-fe...-cermony-504427

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Tagless pix
__

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Thanks!!! I seriously love this one shoulder idea...so elegance and radiant!!!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

The color of her dress is very nice and suits her really good. It's a very unique and different dress...that's why I like it. It's not my favourite dress but still I think it's really nice on her.
I love the way she is wearing something different and unque...Love it.

Hetal, the close-up pictures...are just too sweet and cute !!
I really love it...specially this one

I zillion times agree!!! It did wonders on her...the fashionistas are going so gaga over her look, dress, accessories, make up, elegance, and so forth!!! She did...last year bad hair got her a B+ and now an A+...so happy for her!!! 10th year was spectacular hopefully more good things to come!!! 
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She has a gorgeous face :) her dress is ok , but her face make her look stunning! :)