Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I just love this picture...she is looking so cute and sweet !!
Love love her hairstyle and earrings...amazing picture
Are those black nails?...if so, that's very edgy of Aishwarya...I like itπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Nice Picsss Her Hair Looks Stunning But The Make Up Dont SUit Her😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Last from!!! Well for now!! The full length one!!! Not bad at all!!!

jaanlover thumbnail
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Lol, Hetal. I realized that I didnt have to work on my project today and decided to take a nap. But after seeing you waiting for her so badly, now I really wanna see Ash too even though I'm dead tired πŸ˜†

Mala - I know what you mean. Whenever she has her hair up like that, they look greasy and disheveled making her look very unpolished.

NAP TIME!!!! πŸ˜† I'm so glad I get you excited through Aishu!!!! HA!! Mission accomplished!!! I notice you're a tad bit disappointed..maybe my on-going excitement will be you all excited!!! EH?! Maybe! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Ok guys!!! Here's a few more close-ups and then I'm gonna go and comment on all individual posts!!! Thanks so much to everyone who celebrated with me and there's some more to come later...excitement not over quite yet!!πŸ˜† Will Post watermark-less pics later!!!!

jaanlover thumbnail
The color of her dress is very nice and suits her really good. It's a very unique and different dress...that's why I like it. It's not my favourite dress but still I think it's really nice on her.
I love the way she is wearing something different and unque...Love it.

Hetal, the close-up pictures...are just too sweet and cute !!
I really love it...specially this one

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

You did an awesome, wonderful and fabulous job. There is no doubt about that.
I have really miss that old time where we were talking hours together...It was such a great time.
Aww...you still remember my Shahid-Kareena siggy...That's so sweet of you !! 😳😳

Hahaha...same here jaan, can't wait to see the beautiful and stunning photo's and to watch some great interviews...

I'm so nervous, excited and really happy...

I know!!! School made me stray away from the FC, but I'm coming back in full force and soon!!!! I do remember...it was uber cute!!

For fun to come!! YIPPEEE!!!! Dessert time!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mala-

sigh. ok.

i dont like the thing at the waist...it makes it look like shes wearing a blouse n skirt...otherwise...nice color...nice design...the center is not nice...n that's what ppl see right away=\

makeup looks good...

I don't like it much either! But overall...quite impressed!!! She looks elegant and making it all work!!! I love the curves...so glad she didn't diet away her figure!!  I guess it depends on the angle too...from the side it looks nice, but from the front it looks messy!