I love the pic u posted Hetu ...she looks gorgeous 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol, Hetal. I realized that I didnt have to work on my project today and decided to take a nap. But after seeing you waiting for her so badly, now I really wanna see Ash too even though I'm dead tired 😆

Mala - I know what you mean. Whenever she has her hair up like that, they look greasy and disheveled making her look very unpolished.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jaanlover

Aww jaani...I have miss you too...I was just so busy with exams and work at office !!
I should have PMed you..It's not your fault...but mine..

But when I saw this post...I was just sooo happy...and the first thing what came in my mind was: Only Hetal can make this !! I just love it...🤗🤗

It was so great to see all the pictures again of Aishu...she was looking so stunning...and you have done a brilliant job...you have choose just perfect pictures and put that so very well together !!

I'm so excited to see her...we will have loads of fun here together !!

Love u loads 🤗

Oh don't worry that it!!! So glad you got time to come and join in on the celebration!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Yes Hetu tried hard to impress and hopefully succeeded...it would have been nice to have some of the oldies too and catch up...but life is getting busy...haven't talked to Komal and Neelam far over a year now...but yay to my gal Reena...whose Shahid-Kareena siggy I missed looking at it!!😆

She looks great in all pics...so not really hard at all!!!😉

Yup we will missy...it's so burning hot hell today!!! Can't wait to pull out the ice cream and watch some of the interviews and gorgeous photo-ops!!!!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet coco

Oh don't worry that it!!! So glad you got time to come and join in on the celebration!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Yes Hetu tried hard to impress and hopefully succeeded...it would have been nice to have some of the oldies too and catch up...but life is getting busy...haven't talked to Komal and Neelam far over a year now...but yay to my gal Reena...whose Shahid-Kareena siggy I missed looking at it!!😆

She looks great in all pics...so not really hard at all!!!😉

Yup we will missy...it's so burning hot hell today!!! Can't wait to pull out the ice cream and watch some of the interviews and gorgeous photo-ops!!!!

You did an awesome, wonderful and fabulous job. There is no doubt about that.
I have really miss that old time where we were talking hours together...It was such a great time.
Aww...you still remember my Shahid-Kareena siggy...That's so sweet of you !! 😳😳

Hahaha...same here jaan, can't wait to see the beautiful and stunning photo's and to watch some great interviews...

I'm so nervous, excited and really happy...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Mala-

heheh i was just thinking of how I  would style her and i can think of so many things that would make her look amazing. =\

but lets see waht her stylist does hahah :D

Same here!! I would love that job..there's so many things I think she could try and look beyond brilliant in...but let's see if her latest stylist needs to be fired or not!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Here you go guys:

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sigh. ok.

i dont like the thing at the waist...it makes it look like shes wearing a blouse n skirt...otherwise...nice color...nice design...the center is not nice...n that's what ppl see right away=\

makeup looks good...
Skye. thumbnail
Face wise Gorgouesss! Dress is a bit of a disspointment but the colour is nice!
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Love the color ...but just the style towards the waist is a lil different..makes me think a lil bit  ...the makeup is good ..she looks confident & very graceful 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thanks looking stunning face wise. But not liking her gown much. 😉 The colour is good.