Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Skye-

Im feelin its defo gonna get better! Like last year it was a good start not great but it got better throughout the days! So far its a good start, if its a good start it will stay like dat! Thats my perception lol! BRB

I hope you're right!!! YAY!!!! You've been a roll thus far so YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

HA!!! I'll eat later...once all the excitement dies down!!! But she's gonna be here tomorrow too!!! I'm dieing about the PC for Heroine...that's uber exciting too!!!!

I can't wait a Katty event...we have just as much fun again!!!! More and more reasons to be a Katty and Aishu fan...excitement never DIES!!!!!!

So the press conference is official? Omg I can't wait!!! Lets see what Aishu has to say about the film! Has she ever even talked about it before?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

I was being patient but then your incessant updates made me impatient tooπŸ˜†

HA!!! Sorry about that!!! I've been up since 3am and found out later it was gonna start way later...I technically should be studying...but I'll do that later...way too antsy to study or eat or even shower!!!🀣
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Skye-

The hairstyle is defo better than last years first day at cannes! :)

I concur! Great minds think alike!!!πŸ˜‰
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mala-

hehe we both agree

whenver her hair is something like this...her look turns out to be very..."harsh"  and over done. cant find the word im looking for =\

I kinda agree...like last year it was just to stuck to her head or something LOL
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

YAY!!! I've missed you...by FC buddie!!!! How you been!!!?? I should have PMed you...sorrieee!!!!

But so glad you came!! And so chweet of you to read every page!!! It's not late yet...chill with me...jump with me...be excited and go crazy with me!!!!! The pics are coming soon darling!!!

Missed you loads and loads!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Aww jaani...I have miss you too...I was just so busy with exams and work at office !!
I should have PMed you..It's not your fault...but mine..

But when I saw this post...I was just sooo happy...and the first thing what came in my mind was: Only Hetal can make this !! I just love it...πŸ€—πŸ€—

It was so great to see all the pictures again of Aishu...she was looking so stunning...and you have done a brilliant job...you have choose just perfect pictures and put that so very well together !!

I'm so excited to see her...we will have loads of fun here together !!

Love u loads πŸ€—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Eraser: Sorry and thanks, I think!!!πŸ˜†

@Katty: def don't know for sure if there's a PC...but who cares...there's gonna be some kind of "official" announcement...so excited!!!

@mala: hopefully it's the angle of the pic and maybe it'll turn out better!!! I was hoping for a gold dress and hair down...but only if I was her stylish!!!
Katalicious thumbnail

I concur! Great minds think alike!!!πŸ˜‰

Word! It looks better this year...so far!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heheh i was just thinking of how I  would style her and i can think of so many things that would make her look amazing. =\

but lets see waht her stylist does hahah :D
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Word! It looks better this year...so far!

Well if it  fails...tomorrow can be her redeeming chance! Damn make up artiste got me excited with gold, black, fuschia combo..WTH happened to that!!!!

Like one step at a time...so far so good!!!