Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 32

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well now that I know for sure it's GOLDEN!!! I searched a few gold dresses and this are the ones I LOVED!!!!! Anyone else likes?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Nice dress. Is this the dress, ash wearing today? Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Skye. thumbnail
I personally think she looked the best in Cannes 2008! I loved every outfit she wore espeacilly the light pink one! I like her better when she has her hair down :D
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheee

No worry. I would love to see Ash. Even if she doesn't wear something interesting, that would be very interesting for me, to read all the comments about her not so interesting dress.

Well!!! That's nice to hear! Hopefully she exceeds all expectations and in some cases no expectations...😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Skye (interesting name)!!!: I'm tied between 2006 and 2008, but 2009 was also nice with the periwinkle Elie Saab dress that won over many many critics and got her on the top 10 best dressed at Cannes that year...and she looked like a princess in the white hair...hopefully she repeats the "idea"!!!

Also, I loved the pink one and the green one too...but didn't care for the make up...so much cake-ish! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheee

Wow. Nice dress. Is this the dress, ash wearing today?

nope! This is just be doing researching and hoping it's one of them!! I think her combo is suppose to be gold with black and pink...let's see! Maybe this Rahman got it all wrong and she's wear emerald! But L'oreal wants a gold theme...so apparently all the girls: Sonam and Freida have some gold, but the dress will suit their personality!!

They said they want something luminous for Freida to match her beautiful skin...and something vivacious for Sonam to match her personality!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Times a waiting...longest wait eva!!!! This wait probably ties with waiting for the release of Guzaarish!!!!
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww🤗...Hetal i just have to say that you are such a rockstar so sweet & spirited about Aishu's appearance at Cannes ..Hats off to you girl for being so dedicated 👏..must say all the pics you have put up are just so lovely .😍
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! YAY!!! Thanks hon...I try!!! Can't wait...the time is ticking!!!! 

How you been since the last time I saw you?!
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! YAY!!! Thanks hon...I try!!! Can't wait...the time is ticking!!!! 

How you been since the last time I saw you?!

tired 😆..but super anxious ..waiting to see how it all turns out 😍
how many more hours to go ?😆