Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Twice!!!! It was a dream come true...I've been a fan of hers since I was 8...and in a span 13 years I've so lucky to have might her twice...amazing!!! So glad I didn't have a nightmare-ish experience!!!

share your experience!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Yes she does G!!! Bring on the close-ups!!!!

here's some more!!

Aishu showing off her sexy side!  You go Aishu!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mala-

share your experience!!!!!

WAIT?! You don't know!!! I thought everyone did, considering how crazy I am...well here it is! Hope you like it!!! I'm actually copying and pasting it from a previous thread b/c it's just way too long!

The only actress I have met is Ash! I just love her so much, it's obviously from my siggy! I actually started liking her even more after I met her! I met her at the airport in London, she was just sitting her, she was so tired, but looked stunning. She looks amazing without make up. I went up to her and asked for an autograph and she gave one and she gave me a hug and also took a picture with her (which after I moved to my new house...I misplaced...I'm so pissed that I can't find the box I put my scrapbook in...UGHHH!). I was at the time wearing this little black and navy blue dress that my mom bought with a matching beret...and I had this cute bang hair cut…I was a little girl then and so Ash called me a cute doll and gave me the biggest hug ever!!! It was so cute!!

Then I went back to my family and my brother wanted to meet her too, but he was really shy and a little sick. So I went back to her and told her my brother was a little shy  to meet her and a little sick…she looked over at him(he was like 6 or 7), blew him a flying kiss, waved, and gave a big smile. And my brother got shy and covered his face and Ash just giggled and he had these huge cheeks…the squeezable kind…and so Aishu got tempted to squeeze them and motioned for him to come over, but he started blushing and looked away and so she just said awww!!!

I asked her if she could also sign an autograph for him, and she wrote and sweetest little note... she called him a cutie in the note and then a few more lines and signed it god bless and love Aishwarya Rai, it was awesome! She the sweetest person ever, and when people call her cold, it's hard for me to believe, she is down-to-earth and very warm! She's only rude or defensive if the person approaches her in a rude manner.

AND then!!!!

I meet her again when she come for the unforgettable tour and there was meet and greet at the hotel they were all staying and I went with a few friends and met her again!!! And she was super sweet…she called all the elder ladies aunties!! And this very old woman came in a wheelchair and she was a huge ash fan and she and abhi took her ashirwaad….it was sweet!! And I got a hug again and I told her about meeting her in a London airport and quickly told her the story….and she still remembered…especially my brother….she asked if he came or if he's still a shy little cutie with chubby cheeks….he didn't come, but I was surprised she remembered….it was so perfect!!!! I wish I had the picture….I'm gonna go search my attic and see if I can find it!!! That has to be my most prized possession!!!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! She looks so cute and yet so sexy!!! Angel in white!!

Hetal, can you guess the thing I will say to Aishu when I meet her?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ€—

"I'm erotic for you"?!πŸ˜†

Well, sort of!  πŸ˜‰  I would say you are the only actress who makes Bollywood interesting! 

G?! Where you go?!

I am here!  πŸ˜›
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

Well, sort of!  πŸ˜‰  I would say you are the only actress who makes Bollywood interesting! 

awww! that's so sweet...well firstly ask for a hug!?