Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

Half day up!!! YAY!!! 11 HOURS TO GO!!! yipeee!!!!!

I just made biryani...who's pre-gaming with MOI!!??

Wow time flies by so fast πŸ˜ƒ  exciting!!

Sweet coco you are adorable.. love your excitement!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by sweet coco

I'm Hetal!! And HOOT HOOT!!!! ( i think an owl makes that noise...have no idea...I'm psyched and a bit tipsy!!!) πŸ˜†

BTW: Love your username!!!

Finally the most awaited moment and in less than a day!!! YIPPEEE!!!

Hi Hetal ...i am Shruti πŸ€—...i can totally understand your excitement ...i am just waiting to see how she will look ...you are too sweet about my username ...actually too kind πŸ˜†...you are a big DD fan too na ...must say you have good taste😳
CUTENESS and what CURVES!!!! AHHH!!!!

I can't see anyone define Grace better than her ..totally grace & elegance personified.😍
Originally posted by angelshy

Hi Hetal ...i am Shruti πŸ€—...i can totally understand your excitement ...i am just waiting to see how she will look ...you are too sweet about my username ...actually too kind πŸ˜†...you are a big DD fan too na ...must say you have good taste😳

Yup love Aishu and DD and Sanaya too...my top 3 favs!!!! And PZ, Kat and Shilpa Anand...I think that covers all of them!!!πŸ˜†

You're a DD fan too?!
Originally posted by -Skye-

^Ash is defiently a photogenic girl! The camera loves her! Her eyes are super gorgouess, im jealous lol!

OMG wat nooo! No Damon means no TVD! LOL!

I agree...If he dies then TVD is dead to me too!!! He's the best thing on TV in a LONG time!!

Yes darling...I'm jealous of her eyes too...did you know the color changes depending on her mood...it's emerald green sometimes...blue others...grey even...and sometimes a beautiful mix of blue-green...uff!!! If only my eyes were greenish-blue or even a soft brown!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ashna26

Wow time flies by so fast πŸ˜ƒ  exciting!!

Sweet coco you are adorable.. love your excitement!! πŸ‘

AHHH!!! I love my excitement too🀣...and all the support from you beautiful ppl...thanks guys for celebrating with me!!! It means a lot!!!!

I can't see anyone define Grace better than her ..totally grace & elegance personified.😍

Damn straight!!! Tumhare mo mein ghee shakkar...and anything else sweet you love...she is exactly what grace and elegance should be!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Hetal ..you won't believe this ..but our list of favs tallies like 100 % ...yay ...love San & DD ..their adorable friendship ...SA, PZ , Kat ...thats so cool ...i guess our top 3 are just amazing women full of class & substance.😎..can't wait for Aishu 's pics now !

Hetal ..you won't believe this ..but our list of favs tallies like 100 % ...yay ...love San & DD ..their adorable friendship ...SA, PZ , Kat ...thats so cool ...i guess our top 3 are just amazing women full of class & substance.😎..can't wait for Aishu 's pics now !

great minds think alike!!!! πŸ˜† DD-SI friendship=cuteness...love their off-screen pics so much!!! I wanna find their best hug pic and get a siggy made...both are so adorable!

okay some time calculation...if France is 6 hours ahead of me and it's 4 pm-ish now than it should be 10 pm there and if she's walking around 10-11 tomorrow then I need to be up by 4-ish...whole that was a lot of math!!!