Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ashna26

Can't wait to see Aishwarya at cannes. She hasn't made appeareance for so long now. Look like she is hiding πŸ˜ƒ Hope we hear some movies project too!!

Just ladies and Gentlemen for July so far...but recently read she went to a script reading for heroine and signed a film with ritu...so let's see! Shyam benegal one was suppose to in march, but don't know the status on that one! And the John Abraham one hasn't been confirmed by her! She's def hiding...hopefully comes back in full gear post-Cannes too!!πŸ˜ƒ
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Just ladies and Gentlemen for July so far...but recently read she went to a script reading for heroine and signed a film with ritu...so let's see! Shyam benegal one was suppose to in march, but don't know the status on that one! And the John Abraham one hasn't been confirmed by her! She's def hiding...hopefully comes back in full gear post-Cannes too!!πŸ˜ƒ

Doing allright, thanks sweet coco!
Can't wait for Aishwarya to shoot  these movies!  Hope to hear more soon!! Waiting for Cannes now!! πŸ˜‰ exciting!!!
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Doing allright, thanks sweet coco!
Can't wait for Aishwarya to shoot  these movies!  Hope to more soon!! Waiting for Cannes now!! πŸ˜‰ exciting!!!

Firstly...rubina looks so beautiful in your avatar...well she's always beautiful...but just sayin'!!!!

OMG...this is like the longest wait eva!! Cannes in 2 and a half days and then shooting in july...hopefully it's worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Thanks so nice,  yeah Rubina looks beautiful!  And Aishwarya and Rubina are mine favourite actresses and beauties πŸ˜‰
 The wait is long indeed πŸ˜ƒ!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Ash finds her Cannes purpose

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been the only constant from India to the Cannes film festival year after year.

Though Bollywood, being the largest film churning industry across the globe has no official entries yet to the prestigious ceremony, we knew all too well that Mrs junior B will however, be a part of the same.

However, it now seems, that the cosmetic brand Ash endorses will not be the only reason for her to walk the red carpet this year.

While a lot of actors, thanks to hyperactive PR mechanisms, will be there to grace the event in designer enhanced regalia, Ash will announce her next big venture, National Award winning director Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

Ash who will essay the rise and fall of a superstar in Bhandarkar's film will fly out to Cannes on May 10. UTV's head honcho Ronnie Screwvalla will join her a day later.

Bhandarkar however is flying out tonight for the prestigious event. Heroine will be announced at the Cannes Film Festival on Friday the thirteenth.

Kareena Kapoor who was the first choice for the role to be now essayed by Ash had some serious reservations about the steamy scenes in the script of this hard hitting film. Later, Bahndarkar reworked the script. "Well yes, the edgy scenes have been modified to suit Aishwarya's personality. The script has not been changed, though," said a source close to the film.

Aishwarya is in love with the script and has given continuous dates to the film, will be seen donning 45 outfits in Heroine. "Manish Malhotra is in charge of her dresses," added the source.

Ash's Cannes chronicles

2002 Graces the event for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas. Wears hideous outfits. Fashion police breathes fire.

Madhur Bhandarkar to join Ash
2003 Attends as a jury member.

2007 Takes husband Abhishek along

2008 Adds Ma and Paa-in law and Amar Singh to the entourage

2009 Takes hubby Abhishek along, again.

2010 Promotes her cosmetic brand as well as upcoming film Raavan
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/201...es-purpose.html

WOW hope it is true, finally an Aishwarya movie!!
ashna26 thumbnail
'Heroine' starts moving

By Taran Adarsh, May 9, 2011 - 08:24 IST

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Here's piping hot news! Madhur Bhandarkar and UTV's joint production HEROINE is all set to roll. Finally. Madhur had approached Kareena Kapoor to enact the title role, soon after completing the script. After several meetings and discussions on the script, the actress politely turned down the offer for reasons best known to her. Later, Madhur decided to put the project on hold and start something fresh. But the script of HEROINE countinued to remain close to Madhur's heart.

Well, the latest on the project is that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has stepped into this prestigious project. Though she's yet to sign on the dotted line, the actress has agreed in principle to enact the title role in this hard-hitting, realistic film. HEROINE will be shot non-stop for two months, starting June first week.

Watch this space for more news-break!

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2011/05/09/15743/

Seems like nothing confirmed yet!! πŸ˜‰ Lets see! But wow June! Let it be true!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
ASHNA!!!!!!!!! You made my day!!! Thanks thanks thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
THE SECRETS!!!!!!!

May 09, 2011, (Sawf News) - Aishwarya Rai out does herself with makeup and style at each Cannes appearance and we have the scoop on what to expect from the former Miss World (1994) at the 64th Cannes Film Festival.

The festival is scheduled from May 11 to May 22 and Aishwarya will walk the red carpet on the opening day.

This year marks Aishwarya's decade long association with Cannes, and her eighth year as L'Oral ambassador, the official makeup artistes at the Cannes Film Festival since 1998.

Aishwarya's first Cannes appearance in 2002 was for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas. In 2003 she returned as a member of the Jury. During subsequent years she has represented L'Oreal at the festival along side Hollywood celebrities Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz.

In order to sleuth details of possible style statement at the event, Sawfnews.com spoke to Collier Strong, celebrity makeup artist and spokesperson for L'Oreal Paris USA, based in California.

Collier has styled the 37-year-old Bollywood star for many of her international public appearances, most recently for her Oscars 2011 red carpet appearance.

"I've worked with Aishwarya many times and have used a wide range of colors on her," Collier tells Sawfnews.com exclusively.

"For the Oscars (2011) since her dress was bronze I chose the same palette to highlight her features and not to distract from them. With Olive skin when you use earth tones, browns greens, and other neutral tones, the features pop instead of you noticing color on the skin."

"I was in Mumbai recently doing a shoot with her and I used a palette of silver and Grey and pinks all cool tones."

"Earth tones look more natural, but I always take inspiration from what she's wearing."

Collier went on to reveal what Aishwarya likes most about her makeup.

"She and I love eye liner! With any eye color, liner makes the eyes pop. The lighter the eyes, as with hers, the more impact the effect. I'm very careful to smudge the liner with eye shadow to make it softer."

"She has beautiful natural lashes, but at times we play them up with false lashes or individual ones. Again as with liner it's all about the effect. L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara and their Million Lashes are my favorites."

"How does Aishwarya get that flawless finish of a luminous skin," we ask.

"I use a couple of different foundations on her. For a flawless natural look I use L'Oreal's Magic Smooth Souffl #522 (Natural Beige) and if we're shooting a commercial, I'll use Armani Luminous Silk #7."

"My only tip I give to all my clients is "not too much of anything!" "

Collier lets her almost surreal beauty remain the center of focus.

"Aishwarya is a natural beauty so she can get away with a wide range of looks and colors. And as you can see from my work on her, I like to keep her on the softer side and let that beauty take center stage not her makeup."

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
LATEST PICS of OUR BABY!!!! She's going to look so HOT for Cannes!!! I just know it!!!!!

ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

ASHNA!!!!!!!!! You made my day!!! Thanks thanks thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!

WelcomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š