Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

OYE!!!!😑

Stop it...you demmer downer!!! Be positive...and remember that's not just a blood group (Stole that line from Aishu)...I need better jokes!!πŸ˜†

And see G and Ruky that's how you do it...talk about lord knows what and end it with an Aishu quote!!! Oh YEAH!

Blood group? What joke is that thief?πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Worst Aish look that I hated the most!  Neeta Lulla, damn you, what the hell were you thinking? 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Bahahaha! Thats how it was in the Kat FC...I was always posting pics and talking to myself🀣

Awww thats so good!!! You must be really smart then!!! And you definitely deserve these 4 months off babe!!! Gosh you are so lucky!!!

What PC avi are you talking about??? I have no PC avi! Before this I had Bebo and now I have Kat!!🀣

OMG!!! We're soul sisters!!!!πŸ˜†

Well...after MCAT I'll have some time to myself...but not before that!! Can't wait till July...no tension or anything!!!!

OMG...that is KAT!!!! LOL!!!! I'm so blind!!!! (I just spurted soda out my nose when I re-checked the avi...🀣...)
Katalicious thumbnail

OMG!!! We're soul sisters!!!!πŸ˜†

Well...after MCAT I'll have some time to myself...but not before that!! Can't wait till July...no tension or anything!!!!

OMG...that is KAT!!!! LOL!!!! I'm so blind!!!! (I just spurted soda out my nose when I re-checked the avi...🀣...)

Hey sisπŸ€—

Good luck with the MCAT!!!! You can do it smarty pants😳

OH MY GOD!!! CANT BELIEVE YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS PC!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

Worst Aish look that I hated the most!  Neeta Lulla, damn you, what the hell were you thinking? 

It could have been better but I think Aish has improved since she started going to Cannes and hopefully this year I know she will come out looking beautiful!😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Ruky: How about a name that presents the sweeter side of you?! Hmmm...HELL NO...I choked while typing that!!! You're the love child of Sheila and Munni!πŸ˜†

@G: Only her face looks amazing...what was Neeta thinking...you gave her a fashion designer license...she needs to put into fashion disaster jail!

@Z: Give me some better jokes...I need Maddy or Zaru! Ruky's not bad either...she's been cracking me since yesterday!!!
And Aishu/Madonna showing some cleavage!  You go girls!  Sexy thangs!  πŸ€ͺ😍😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
G!!!!!! It's NOT that kind of topic...you stay true to your roots to erotic-ness!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Katalicious thumbnail
ROFL GONEFOREVER!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Ruky: How about a name that presents the sweeter side of you?! Hmmm...HELL NO...I choked while typing that!!! You're the love child of Sheila and Munni!πŸ˜†

@G: Only her face looks amazing...what was Neeta thinking...you gave her a fashion designer license...she needs to put into fashion disaster jail!

@Z: Give me some better jokes...I need Maddy or Zaru! Ruky's not bad either...she's been cracking me since yesterday!!!

My name is Rukhsar...Rukhsar ki jawani...I ain't sexy for you

Rukhsar badnaam hui darlinggg tere liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†