Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 8

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

I love you Hetal!  This thread rocks!!  πŸ€—  I can't wait to see Aish's look at Cannes this year!  All her looks over the years have been superspecial!  Aishu clearly knows how to reinvent herself! 

AWWW! Love you too G!!! Me neither...dying of excitement...truly am!

I agree...our baby is the queen of REINVENTION and GRACE and ELEGANCE and BEAUTY, etc. etc.

BTW: This thread totally rocks...I expect you to contribute loads more too!!! It's a special moment for Aishu and all our lovers and adorers and semi-likers...so celebration is in the air!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love this one the most!  She looks so damn gorgeous in traditional saris!  Aishu, you make me go damn CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Oh Snap!! Ruky...G just told you!!!πŸ˜†
Love this one to!  πŸ‘πŸΌ  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Ruky has ALWAYS been crazy...no kidding!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It would have been nice...love that jodi but I LOVE my Sal-Kat a lot so sooo happy:P But yeah I really thought Kabir would sign John because he's like his absolute fav rofl! but oh well...we'll see John and Katty in D2 inshallah<3

Honestly I don't think that will ever happen...idk there is just that Salman factor you know and how they are ALWAYS pitted against each other. But hopefulyl Aishu goes to the sets of Dostana 2 and snaps a pic with Katty! Its weird how we've never ever seen them together na!

Me? Umm...LOTS of hw...I am procastinating😑

You know Ruky is gonna go crazy mad when she finds out we've been talking about her!!

D2 needs to happen and fast...dying to see that 3some...my god...tarun needs to get his act together!

Well, I think Aishu-Katty have 2 things in common (other than the S factor)...both adore Abhi and both adore Ranbir...substitute in Love for the respective couple...πŸ˜‰!! But I wanna see loads of John-Aishu, Katty-Aishu and Katty-Abhi pics!!!

HW: Girl get on it...no more IF for one hour...if I see your green light...well you just wait!😑😈
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Oh Snap!! Ruky...G just told you!!!πŸ˜†

Don't worry Hetal, I will always put Ruky in her place!!!  😳

A picture with Eva Longoria, actress from Desperate Housewives!  πŸ€—
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
G!!! Lovely pics!!! here's my fav one...it's super cute:

Even nature is on her side...my hair never blows like this and never captured this good on camera!! UGH!!

AWWW!! uber cute:

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

A picture with Eva Longoria, actress from Desperate Housewives!  πŸ€—

Eva stole her dress from 2009...uh oh!!! I caught you Eva!πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Don't worry Hetal, I will always put Ruky in her place!!!  😳

Oh no! Don't say that...Ruky is such a sweetheart!