Originally posted by: ruky786

๐Ÿค— I'm a mystery?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Cool.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Doah!!!! I always spell her name wrong!๐Ÿ˜ก

Did I just boost your ego?!๐Ÿ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

aww! Firstly, you're super cute and the best multi-fan eva๐Ÿ˜†!! Seriously, don't worry who you truly adore!!! You're such a mystery!

And second, kya Ruky you spelled Aishwarya wrong...girl!

Idiot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She's (Ruky) such a loser :P
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Did I just boost your ego?!๐Ÿ˜†

No...*sigh* some things members have said I have taken it personally๐Ÿ˜Š but I'm good I spend more time on Kareena Kapoor FC and go mad!!!!!!!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

Extending this long post...hehe. I thought that the snake necklace was hot. And yes it was the legendary Miss Coco Chanel that said "before you leave your house, take one thing off." Aishu and Sona are naturally beautiful so the more they limit the unncessary bling, the more they shine!

Let's keep it goin' darling!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Def hot!!! And Coco Chanel said it best and I think Sonam quoted her once didn't she?! Well either way she's right! Simplicity is the best!
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Idiot๐Ÿคฃ

She's (Ruky) such a loser :P

Kat...why did you fart?๐Ÿคช I'm gona tell Zoobi๐Ÿ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
You took that personally!??!๐Ÿ˜ต
Terenaina thumbnail
ONLY 4 days to go

can it be today so I don't have to wait
Katalicious thumbnail

Kat...why did you fart?๐Ÿคช I'm gona tell Zoobi๐Ÿ˜†

HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!?๐Ÿคฃ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Haha dance! yes totally forgot about that๐Ÿ˜†jk:P But Zoobi is being damn lazy!๐Ÿฅฑ

ROFL at the evil laugh...you silly girl!!! lol I loveee youuu<3 & I know right!!! PPl here usually stick to the same person from when they started lol. btw did you get my message on fb like two days ago??? please say yes lol

Yeah I hope Aishu wears something NICE nothing like that horrible black thing last year :P๐Ÿ˜†

Bikini...haan na hetal!!! Has sheever donned one? Like bebo in tashan or PC in Dostana??

Oh yeah...you can NEVER EVER survive without me๐Ÿ˜ˆ

UGHHH!! Zoobi...๐Ÿ˜†

that's ok you got time!!! AHHH!! Love ya too!!! Look at the love going around...see my Aishu thread is bringing out the celebration in everyone!!! I deserve a cookie...so off to get one!!๐Ÿ˜†

YES...I think I did...the tiger one right?! Tell me you're not excited...please tell me!! okay I'll get excited when I hear what the story is about!!! But interesting title...nonetheless!!!

The black one was my fav with the red lipstick...def made her look like classy Hollywood...you know all Greta Garbo like...you probably don't think so, right?!

Bikini...I think she has...Miss World...but nothing full on like Bebo or PC in films...there are pics of her in an orange bikini I think for a film test, but nothing on-screen!!

The Devil...our Z has spoken...better run away before you get all stalker crazy and boil a rabbit like Glenn Close!!!๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

No...*sigh* some things members have said I have taken it personally๐Ÿ˜Š but I'm good I spend more time on Kareena Kapoor FC and go mad!!!!!!!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

I still Love you!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago