Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 2

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Good luck for sure...uber excited!!! I hope she wins over everyone's heart this year!!! No room for criticism!!!!

Haters will be haters. I was watching her older videos where she was looking so beautiful and dance like there is no tomorrow and there were haters there just talking trash in the comments.

I'm sure Aish will be looking her best. I just can't wait to see what she wears

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: notabasicbitch

Yes! Excited for her and Sonam! ðŸ˜Š

Same here!!! More for Aishu, but let's see what Sonam wears!!! 
BTW: Love your username!!!😆
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

she looking damn cute in every pic , she is such lady who can attract crowds of national and international .

Hell ya!!! She may wear some bad clothes and make unwise decisions...but def gets the glare and all the "ohhhs" and "ahhhs"!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beboholic

She is such a pretty woman. So gorgeous. 

AWWW!!! Tumhare mo mein choolate, cake, cookies, ice cream...and everything else sweet!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same here!!! More for Aishu, but let's see what Sonam wears!!! 
BTW: Love your username!!!😆

Aww thanks! We should definitely have a Cannes fashion post after these lovely ladies hit the red carpet!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

Haters will be haters. I was watching her older videos where she was looking so beautiful and dance like there is no tomorrow and there were haters there just talking trash in the comments.

I'm sure Aish will be looking her best. I just can't wait to see what she wears

OMG!! I know it's the same spammers...all of them say the same thing on all of her the vids with a zillion hits!!!

Hopefully...her beauty and charming aura can silent them all...but I frankly don't give a damn about the haters b/c I'm super EXCITED and HAPPY!!!!!!!

It's celebration time baby!!! Can't wait to see what she wears...she's been on a diet to tone up a bit...so hopefully she makes us all proud!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: notabasicbitch

Aww thanks! We should definitely have a Cannes fashion post after these lovely ladies hit the red carpet!

Hell YA! Hopefully we can all bring out OUR inner fashionista and critique away!! I really hope Aishu breaks away from Armani this year even though she looks the best in Armani!!

I want some Valentino...he makes all his women look angelic (Halle Berry anyone)! Or Oscar de La Rente...one of my all-time favs!!

A big Hell No to Roberto Cavalli after that fish dress fiasco and def no to Manish Malhotra...far too much velvet for my taste!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

aish looks pretty but her outfits r pretty bad... i wonder what she'll wear this year.

more so im looking forward to seeing what sonam wears... i think shes wearing something indian... but western clothes looks better on her 🤔 hopefully she looks awesome!

Oh yes!!! That def goes without saying for some of the years!!! I hope she does fantastic this year!!! I can't  wait to give her, her standing o!!!! Last year's black dress was hot with her curvy figure and all!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
The year that Started it all!!! Enjoy everyone!!! The yellow sari rocks!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmXaM9dy7Y&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hell YA! Hopefully we can all bring out OUR inner fashionista and critique away!! I really hope Aishu breaks away from Armani this year even though she looks the best in Armani!!

I want some Valentino...he makes all his women look angelic (Halle Berry anyone)! Or Oscar de La Rente...one of my all-time favs!!

A big Hell No to Roberto Cavalli after that fish dress fiasco and def no to Manish Malhotra...far too much velvet for my taste!!!

Haha Manish. Cavalli is always a bit overdone, I agree. I think Sonam should go for Chanel or Anamika Khanna/Prabal Gurung. I think Aish would look absolutely beautiful in Elie Saab! And yes, our inner fashionistas will be coming out next weekend!