Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiley121

hi shilpa welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we feel very bad for sarja...no one understand him in the family๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks For Your Welcomee :) Try To Be More Active In This Forum Because I Like This Serial Very Much :)
darshana23 thumbnail
Sure Shilpa... Glad that u liked this serial...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi shilpa welcome 2 the form dear i myself is new here but i like it already everyone has been welcoming & v. warm u'll enjoy it here! yes coming to the topic yes as all said it ๐Ÿ’” to c him been blamed from all angle but seen him last night epi he seemed stronger than he was in prison! in prison poor thing he was๐Ÿ˜ญ & couldn't do much.but, now i feel he'll b alright but still ๐Ÿ˜• what is in store 4 us hope e/thing will b better 4 him. did not like sushila's anger on him i think she was a bit harsh๐Ÿ˜”!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Shilpa Welcome to this forum and so happy to have you with us...

Yes we are all going thru the same emotions abt feeling bad for Sarja and I also worry like Usma that when things start getting better for Sarja and he starts having desires and wants and a better life with someone he loves -  that is when Susheela's curse might come into play especially bec-
Every show this is a pattern - the viewers are not allowed to enjoy the happy moments in the characters they love so much.  When things get better some disaster will upset the situation and make matters worse until again a high point will come when the viewers feel happy along with the characters until this cycle continues till the end of the show...

This is the life of a Soap Opera ...๐Ÿ˜ก
premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HI 
bfunofbb123  AND  SHILPA Welcome To The Forum ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Dulcet thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

Hi shilpa welcome 2 the form dear i myself is new here but i like it already everyone has been welcoming & v. warm u'll enjoy it here! yes coming to the topic yes as all said it ๐Ÿ’” to c him been blamed from all angle but seen him last night epi he seemed stronger than he was in prison! in prison poor thing he was๐Ÿ˜ญ & couldn't do much.but, now i feel he'll b alright but still ๐Ÿ˜• what is in store 4 us hope e/thing will b better 4 him. did not like sushila's anger on him i think she was a bit harsh๐Ÿ˜”!

Thanks For The Welcome... Yeah I Agree With You I Think Also That Sushila Was Too Harsh :(
.Dulcet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello Shilpa Welcome to this forum and so happy to have you with us...

Yes we are all going thru the same emotions abt feeling bad for Sarja and I also worry like Usma that when things start getting better for Sarja and he starts having desires and wants and a better life with someone he loves -  that is when Susheela's curse might come into play especially bec-
Every show this is a pattern - the viewers are not allowed to enjoy the happy moments in the characters they love so much.  When things get better some disaster will upset the situation and make matters worse until again a high point will come when the viewers feel happy along with the characters until this cycle continues till the end of the show...

This is the life of a Soap Opera ...๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks For The Warm & Lovely Welcome :)

Woow Super Declaration :)  Could Never Explain It So Well and Yeahh Totally Agree With You :)
.Dulcet thumbnail
Originally posted by: premheerfan42

HI bfunofbb123  AND  SHILPA Welcome To The Forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks For Your Welcome :)
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premheerfan42

HI bfunofbb123  AND  SHILPA Welcome To The Forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tanx alot 4  the welcome dear!๐Ÿ˜Š