Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: br2499

Sadhli! I know that you have drowned deep in the sea of Nazim Hotness and dont want to be brought out! I am just putting numbers for what you feel! BTW, did you see that leap over the road-divider? 

@bold...hahaha...how could I miss it...I was like WOWWW
I literally jumped on my sofa seeing him leaping...

he did look Awesome Aham there...lol...another nickname of him
SIP1997 thumbnail
OOps I forgot to mention the leap in my update, but that was one my favorite part of the search. Thanks for reminding us and this NHQ >Big sigh<😍
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NHQ truly climed to new heights yesterday

Thanks Bee

Yuks

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

OOps I forgot to mention the leap in my update, but that was one my favorite part of the search. Thanks for reminding us and this NHQ >Big sigh<😍

*big big big sigh*
just behind u shilpa...😍

Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally and Fully agree... Ahem looked awesome... I, personally think he looks better in casual than in a business suit back home! Swiss clothing really suits him!!! and fingers cross for Mondays episode... hopefully Gopi will surprise them lot because if Ahem doesn't get the contract because of Gopi... we will be back to square one and what a waste the Swiss track wud be!!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika27

Totally and Fully agree... Ahem looked awesome... I, personally think he looks better in casual than in a business suit back home! Swiss clothing really suits him!!! and fingers cross for Mondays episode... hopefully Gopi will surprise them lot because if Ahem doesn't get the contract because of Gopi... we will be back to square one and what a waste the Swiss track wud be!!!!

Radhika...when Aham does not look AWESOME...
He is ALWAYS AWESOME AHAM...A3...wooo hooo

but in sweitzerland he looked the BEST...and on search mission he was looking like a Hawk...A Well Build Hawk...loved him...

btw...where are u these days..?? not coming here often
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if only he leaps more often like that and looks at gopi more more often, the chatkameter will be jamed by us. it is impossible to miss that perfect leap he takes on the road barrier.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting all day for the dispensary to open and all the gushy posts!  I was starting to wonder what was going on! 

I have always loved him in natural light!  All the out door shooting in SW and casual  sweaters with scarves where absolutely amazing!  

*big sigh for the NHQ*
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have to mention tat hurdle jump...tat was wow...tat BG music...his concerned looks...all was prefect for a man in love with his wife...hope I didn't go overboard with my comments...😊
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! just here... ! need episodes like these to make me leap as well...