Aham leaps and so does NHQ!

Posted: 12 years ago

Ahamholics and Friends,

Here I come with another NHQ marking. I had stopped as I could not catch up on the updates because of my work and the serial was digging itself deeper and deeper. (Can I say that the show revealed "newer depths"?) Then I read the updates yesterday and decided to watch.

Boy! Oh! Boy! I am happy that I did not miss it. So many people had commented on many aspects but I guess everybody missed out on the wonderful leap Aham made while searching for Gopi in the morning. That did it for me! It is one of the best shots the Cvs have come up in this show. It just pushed the NHQ to 14.5+, a new high. Then in the cable car, he was shown to be afraid of heights! Who would have thunk it! He did exactly what I do ' close eyes and crush partner's hand in a death grip'! And the dialogue delivery in a lower tone! All these just pushed NHQ to 15+. Sadhli! Beware of the Tsunami! Come! lets hold hands and be drowned! NST was very high (around 20min!) and now we can believe Aham and Gopi are the main lead!

What else can I say? The grey sweatshirt! The jacket! And his expressions! Yesterday he was at his best. Particularly, he stopped near a yellow object, looked like a pay phone, in the night and sighed. Oh my! I just loved his body language there. Then his reaction to Gopi-Kokila's hug! His relieved smile seeing Gopi and the way he looked down at her when she hugged him! Hi expression after the first phone call! ODB is learning to act though his accent was quite obvious. I was so happy that he didnt wear a tie for the business meeting. I know that dress code is important for business meetings but I dont generally like ties. As in the conferences/workshops I attended in Europe the dress code is semi-casual to casual, I didnt find the no-tie look odd.

I thought that for once Nazim's expressions were far better than Giaa's. She looked more like she was enjoying the flea market than lost. Her pout is also getting old and she has to work on it.

Okay guys! Bye until the next scoring!  

Glossary : 

NHQ -Nazim Hotness quotient - marked on a logarithamic scale like Richter scale. A 9 is 10 times more powerful than 8. 

NST -Nazim Screen Time

OBD - Our Dear Boy!

Edited by br2499 - 12 years ago
I saw the leap - that was awesome.
Hben, you forgot RHQ and RST... Do update that too, please
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hben, you forgot RHQ and RST... Do update that too, please

Jake! I cant comment on RHQ! I dont find her hot! this is hotness quotient! But RST was less, unfortunately for you. It might be that they showed many Gopi/Aham scenes or that  I dont notice anything other than Aham! 
Hben, ask Dr. Iyer to do RHQ, if his wife doesnt boil with jealousy

Hben, ask Dr. Iyer to do RHQ, if his wife doesnt boil with jealousy

Dr. Iyer is free to appreciate female hotness (he does too!) as I do male hotness,. But he doesnt watch anything that does not have slap-stick comedy or action scenes and hates all the romance/family drama. So no luck there.
All you have to do is show Rashi's pic. But i'm sure you wont do it.*sob*

All you have to do is show Rashi's pic. But i'm sure you wont do it.*sob*

😆😆😆😆
Bee...
I was missing this Post for last whole day...and now m relieved to read this. Also u mentioned all those points that I noticed too,
1. his stopping her yellow pay phone.
2. his staring at Gopi when she hugged him.
3. His holding her hand
4. Looking at Gopi-Koki hug.

and then I was all drowned in his Tsunami with out any way to be saved and now after reading this I m imagining each n everthing again n again.

also as u mentioned...Nazim's expressions and his almost lost expressions were more real than Giaa's. He was looking like genuinely searching for someone of his family.

Love Nazim for his fab acting and then Love u for this Miiinnndddblowing NHQ analysis.
Sadhli! I know that you have drowned deep in the sea of Nazim Hotness and dont want to be brought out! I am just putting numbers for what you feel! BTW, did you see that leap over the road-divider?