Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
add me and send me the pm
dear
Priyu.Love thumbnail

June 15, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up with a bad headache. My head was spinning all around. I knew he was there but I tried to ignore him, but failed. I tried to get up; I was having great difficulty as I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder. Seeing this he tried to help me but I stopped him n asked d nurse to help me. I know he was in too much pain as I was in pain. He brought me to hospital last night after I was shot at my shoulder n my head slightly got hit on d stone nearby. I saw others faces. My friends n there husbands were standing there; it seemed like Pari n Geet cried too much as there eyes were red n Meera n Naintara tried to stop themselves from crying as they knew if they will cry other two will also start crying again. God I hate myself for making them cry. I just don't want to see them crying for me. When I settled myself, Geet gave me an angry speech followed by a tight slap from Pari. This slap shocked everyone but I was used to it. I knew Pari slapped me for the very first time n everybody was shocked as they didn't expected it. But I did as I committed a crime by killing d well known business tycoon Raj Khanna. He was a great friend of my friends but only I knew his truth n I don't regret it that I killed him. Police was going to arrest me n my batches were taken, every star was taken, my id card, my gun. They took everything. The media created havoc. When I was being shifted to the Jail, in this evening, there was too much crowd shouting abuses at me. I didn't care at all. I was stone-hearted n I'll be…. That was my thought. I learned in my life – Never Believe in Love. But I believed in love I got from my friends, I believed in love I got from Armaan…. Yes I love him, but I know that circumstances never let us be together. My past was soo black that no one can stand to it. 6 yrs ago I was someone else but after 6 yrs My life changed a lot. I don't want anyone's sympathy that I was weak from Inside and as well I needed to keep my self away from them as I knew after Raj's death… Ronak will not spare them if I will be close to them. So I made myself arrested  so that Ronak can only kill me not them. If he came to know my weakness like he did 6 yrs ago I will surely lose my loved ones...

OK now That's it for today... Will write more...

Bye,

Mani

Dear Diary,

I never ever expected in my dreams that Mani will kill Raj. The reason is unknown till now, but the police believe that it was just because she took money from someone to kill him. I'm just broken down. I wasn't able to believe Police's statement until Mani told that she killed him just for Money. I fainted down when She had been taken to d the Jail. Mann held me at d rite time. I can't believe myself that I made a friend who just works for Money n nothing else. She told that if the Money had been given to kill me then she would have killed me. I hate her now. I hate her to the core of my heart. She broke everyone's heart. She just... I'm feeling like crying. I pray to God that Armaan will forget her n start his life again. She is merciless. How can she understand human heart when she herself isn't human from inside. She changed d definition of Friendship. God please Give her the hardest punishment. Now I don't care at all about her. We all will start our life again with a new fresh day.

Its OK for today.

Bye,

Geet.

AFTER 2 yrs.

Mumbai,

A girl in her Baby pink Anarkali suit was trying to wake up someone who was asleep.

Geet: Maan Get up! Rite now. I don't want to be late for inauguration of Armaan's new Hospital. N if u don't get up rite now then I will throw water over you. Got that.!

Maan: Yes Ma'am I'm getting up...

Hall Room

Maan n Geet both come down n meet there other friends.

Yash: Ready Guys!

All: Yes!... Letz move.

NOTE: Sorry Buddies I wasn't able to update before.  I know It had been 5 months that I hadn't updated Part I. Actually due to my pregnancy some complications came up so I was away from IF. I'm giving this update through my Sister in Law (sis)... Oho I love her... I keep saying things n my sis will write it... So here you go with d update... HIT LIKE n COMMENTS / CRITICISMS r welcomed... whole heartily...

-Crayon- thumbnail
Amazing...!!!
It's very intresting ,loved the first part 
Plss ad me to your PM list
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey congooo
hw many months over dear
n hope ur well now
n wowww