Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Time heals all wounds.. So i am keeping my fingers crossed that eventually he will be forgiven and taken back in the family...Both sushila and maruti know that sarja is a better son than damu... so they would miss him.. About going back to penkarwadi is useless at the moment because he wont be welcome.. Now that he knows niru is pregnant he would be with her more cause she needs his help (even though she does not realize it).. I think the child that she is carrying could be link to bridge the gap between sarja and his parents... 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nishi & Jo [i hope Jorda you don't mind me calling you that...] loved your posts...

Nishi you have got a very good point there... i guess the child would bridge the gap between Sarja & family... but i don't think they'll get to know that the child is Chandu's...

Jo... i loved the way you said Maruti will show sympathy towards him... i really hope it happens as Damu-Alka won't be doing much... and now they really need Sarja in the moment of crisis...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww tanx @sujjii i love that no body called me jo so u can! i think so that is what i feel i hope so too😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe Sarje will take Niru to his home at penkarwardi (after marrying her) and Maruti-Sushila cant be mean to this new bahu of the house so will let them enter πŸ˜•

Maruti must be really shocked to see the same girl who complained against Sarje now got married to him...probably Maruti will hate Sarje more thinking that Sarje forced Niru on this (maybe he did force, my head is still swinging after seeing promo)