Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

would family take back Sarje?

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well, in last epi we have seen that Sushila and Maruti are dead agianst Sarje and do not consider him as their son anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ

surely they have misunderstood Sarje as he is though connected but not entirely responsible for chandus death

but the misunderstanding is not going to get clear very soon๐Ÿ˜ญ

also we saw Sarje going to Hospital to check on Niru just after he got released from Jail๐Ÿ˜ƒ he didnt go to penkarwardi yet๐Ÿ˜•

so, what do you think will happen between Sarje and his family members?๐Ÿ˜ฒ would Sarje go to meet with them after getting all accused?๐Ÿ˜ฒ If he does, will Sushila and Maruti let him in the house or will ban him from the front door?๐Ÿ˜ญ Will Alka and Damo taunt him for showing face again?๐Ÿ˜•

Or will Sarje, dejected and now knowing how hated he is by his parents will go to penkarwardi but will just be at his gym/headquarter with his gang/alone without showing face to Sushila/Maruti again?๐Ÿ˜ญ

in between we are yet to see Sonalis reaction on whether or Sarje is guilty or not and whether she also hates her big Sarje dada now - a thing she has never done before, so how many of you want to see Sonali-Sarje scenes about this?

how do you think Sarje can win back the love and trust of his family???? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Thats million dollar question... I dont think they will take him back to house... but if he is married to Niru, may be they will allow..

but m confused!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Thats million dollar question... I dont think they will take him back to house... but if he is married to Niru, may be they will allow..

but m confused!!

yeah
in fact am feeling like Sarje might not even go back to house...or perhaps he will, but just to collect his cloths from there, so when Alka comes to taunt him as shameless he will say "i know where am not wanted "๐Ÿ˜•
am actually waiting for some Sarje-family confrontation and yes need to see which side Sonali takes ๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Dont know, but what if they welcome him just because he is married and out of responsibility they cant allow Niru to stay outside?? ๐Ÿค”
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Dont know, but what if they welcome him just because he is married and out of responsibility they cant allow Niru to stay outside?? ๐Ÿค”

in that case, maruti will feel bad for Niru and will take Niru inside while putting Sarje of the street๐Ÿ˜•

Maruti might get the marriage all wrong because he have seen Sarje taunting Niru and Niru complaining against Sarje to police station so probably Maruti will think Sarje married Niru out of force

and what if Sushilas disliking Sarje also goes for Sarjes wife?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma that's a lovely post dear... i feel Sarja won't go back to the house now... he & Niru will start sharing an emotional bond of friendship & maybe somewhere at one point she would want to clear the misunderstanding which arose against Sarja...  and i guess it would Ranshinge only who would be supplier of the news to Sarja's family...

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if sarja go back home again he will be taunted by everyone...i wish sonali has a softcorner for sarja...runs and hug him saying 'dada' i wish cvs bring these kind of scenes...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma... do you think there can be such a scene??... sorry if it hurts you... your prediction only but in a different style... Like someone at Sonali's acting bribes into giving her the role & Sonali ends up with a small role... Here comes Sarja to her defence...but Sonali is somewhere angry on Sarja...  so she tells like she doesn't need his favour etc etc... Sarja feels hurt...  he goes away but with a promise in mind that he would get Sonali the deserving part without letting her know... Sonali gets the role & is happy... but she overhears that Sarja got her the role... she storms out to confront him... here Sarja is telling Niru [their emotional bond of friendship has started] that he's happy he got Sonali the role... Sonali confronts him rudely... here Niru stands up for Sarja & makes Sonali realise that Sarja was not responsible for Chandu's death... here's an emotional bro-sis moment...Sonali goes home sadly & tells Susheela-Maruti about it... they are stunned & want Sarja back...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma... do you think there can be such a scene??... sorry if it hurts you... your prediction only but in a different style...why would it hurt me sujju ๐Ÿ˜ฒ you are most welcome with any predictions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Like someone at Sonali's acting bribes into giving her the role & Sonali ends up with a small role... Here comes Sarja to her defence...but Sonali is somewhere angry on Sarja...  so she tells like she doesn't need his favour etc etc... ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ sigh
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sarja feels hurt...  he goes away but with a promise in mind that he would get Sonali the deserving part without letting her know... Sonali gets the role & is happy... but she overhears that Sarja got her the role... she storms out to confront him... here Sarja is telling Niru [their emotional bond of friendship has started] that he's happy he got Sonali the role... Sonali confronts him rudely... here Niru stands up for Sarja & makes Sonali realise that Sarja was not responsible for Chandu's death err...i dont think Niru will take sarjes side so easily, at least about Chandus death...she may be sympathetic towards sarje and not hate him so much but i dont think Niru can completely forgive him anytime soon...in fact, the family might take back sarje (even though they will remain aloof) much before Niru is sympathetic towards sarje

... here's an emotional bro-sis moment...Sonali goes home sadly & tells Susheela-Maruti about it... they are stunned & want Sarja back...

but sounds like a very good scene๐Ÿ˜ณ, why dont you post it on "possible sarje-Niru scenes"  thread??? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

err...BTW, if Sarje doesnt go back to home now, where will he stay now i wonder๐Ÿ˜•
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey usma dear i feel maruty will show sympathy 2 sarja he already lost one son to death & one son to that alka gosh hate her๐Ÿ˜ก she is so manuplative may b bcoz he was harsh with him in the past i don't think he will b this time he doesn't want to lose the only son now. don't know that is what i feel!๐Ÿค” and i also want sonali to understand sarja as well i like sonali it will b nice 2 c the bro-sis relation intact! may b she'll give him chance 2 explain!๐Ÿ˜Š