OMG!! SID saara blood pigaya!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Sid kitna bhuka hey ..jab dekho blood chaya hotha hey ...archi kuch bolo ushe aise nah bas yeh pe vamprie bache ...inshaan ka sara khun sid ke andar 🀣
Originally posted by sdoll

What!!!!!!!! Sid drank all blood . Is he crazy? Or he is like a choco crazy child with a choco box who has 2 eat all of them at that moment.πŸ˜†

Anyway plz can any of u tell me what happened 2day in short. I cudn't watch the epi. did pia separate with abhay?
Yes sid drank all blood bottles brought by kabirπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yes pia is not talking to abhay🀒🀒

Sid was damn thirsty..I haven't seen him having Blood from the Day He said Yes to Panchi..But he culdn't control today..!!Seeing the Blood Bank..Hmm,Yummy..!!And that Burp..!!πŸ˜†*oOpsie*

Did I heard AB-ve..??

Aaahh..!!
I'm hearing this after Fari's post..!!
She had made a post in which she had asked member's to Donate Blood to Raichaand's..!!
But, We didn't got any of AB-ve Blood..Now I get it after 5 to 6 months..that all this time Abhay's Big Brother Sid..was Drinking it from the Blood Bank..!!
p.s:wish fari was here to see..!!

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Sid was damn thirsty..I haven't seen him having Blood from the Day He said Yes to Panchi..But he culdn't control today..!!Seeing the Blood Bank..Hmm,Yummy..!!And that Burp..!!πŸ˜†*oOpsie*

Did I heard AB-ve..??

Aaahh..!!
I'm hearing this after Fari's post..!!
She had made a post in which she had asked member's to Donate Blood to Raichaand's..!!
But, We didn't got any of AB-ve Blood..Now I get it after 5 to 6 months..that all this time Abhay's Big Brother Sid..was Drinking it from the Blood Bank..!!
p.s:wish fari was here to see..!!

I know 4 bottles he drank atleast now for a month he won't go on hunting spreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bhukhad kahi ka🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

bhukhad kahi ka🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know even I am angry he didn't shared it with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise meri Fevicol..sid ki best friend hone ke naate tujhe free advice de rahi hoo..πŸ˜† aaj haseena bahut gusse mein tere ghar aane waali hai...🀣 she has joined Piya and Misha's 'Dhoka League'...🀣 apne siddy boy ko kaho koi plan banaaye nahi to bhaag jaaye...🀣

and read this. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Waise meri Fevicol..sid ki best friend hone ke naate tujhe free advice de rahi hoo..πŸ˜† aaj haseena bahut gusse mein tere ghar aane waali hai...🀣 she has joined Piya and Misha's 'Dhoka League'...🀣 apne siddy boy ko kaho koi plan banaaye nahi to bhaag jaaye...🀣

and read this. πŸ˜ƒ
I read it nice postπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vivluv

Wahi toh megz kabir beechara 4 bottles laya tha n sid puri 4 bottle pi ke dakaar mar raha thaπŸ˜† mujhe 1 bhi bottle nahi di😭
oh poor archi no probsπŸ˜› unite with chandu mama he will give you... cause our dear oops!!!☺️ his dear wife must have arranged some drums for him... πŸ˜‰to recover go to him and say-chanda mama dur ke (oh! well R mansion is out of town yaar) puye pakaye khoon ke...etc...etc...etc...
he sure will give youπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by ilove99

oh poor archi no probsπŸ˜› unite with chandu mama he will give you... cause our dear oops!!!☺️ his dear wife must have arranged some drums for him... πŸ˜‰to recover go to him and say-chanda mama dur ke (oh! well R mansion is out of town yaar) puye pakaye khoon ke...etc...etc...etc...
he sure will give youπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Mein sirf sid ke saath dinner karti huπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†