Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LOVING LAMENTS... MAANEET... THREAD 1 (Page 75)

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

updating... Smile

so who's waiting??? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HADmishti

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
waiting

zoha25

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
waiting ...Big smile

zoha25

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
OMG  wat  an unconditional  love  it  was  from  geet's  side...
maan  not  even  have  courage  to  say  geet  is  preg  coz  of  himConfused...really  geet  is  great...interesting...looking  fwd...

jaldi  se  update  karo...

am  waiting...

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

PART 13

He lovingly fed her asking her about babies… she only smiled and answer his question… after finishing the food he took her to his room and lye her on his bed… kissing her head he patted her head until she fell asleep… kissing her forehead he only sat beside her looking at her…

After three weeks dad suggested we should do court marriage… said Maan still looking at their picture… our life changed after our marriage… his words were cut off when he listened a loud noise… smiling at the voice knowing who it may be…papa… Khushi came running to his room… he hold her in his harm and she kisses his cheek… papa is it true that we are going to nani and mamu… he smile kissing her chubby cheeks… yes baby… we are… but first we have to pack our bags… we will leave after two days…

Papa… I want new dress for me… making a cute face she asked him… Sam smiled at her and came to her side keeping her hand on her shoulder…Khushi… come… I will take you for shopping… but Khushi jerk her hand away and hold Maan tightly looking at him angrily… he smiled kissing her forehead…its ok baby… I will take you… he turn to Sam mouthing her sorry to which she smiled knowing Khushi nature…

Maan Sam and Khushi sat in car to start their destination… Maan and Sam sat back and Khushi in front watching outside the window … Maan was engrossed in his thought praying silently that this visit may bring some hope to bring his geet back… he can't bear any more to live alone… he need her badly now… her warm embrace her kisses, her love, her pampering him… he is tired of living this life… tired to live alone… to lie to his daughter… keeping his head on window, he wanted to cry, to let his tears flow down, but the need her, her embrace to come out fully…. He is dying to control his emotion… wanting to breakdown and cry hard… let all 5 years tear come down in her embrace… to hug her tight not letting her go away from him anymore…

Papa… he turns to his daughter jerking away from his thought… I want to come to you… he smile helping her to come to back seat…slowly baby… she came to him and sat in his lap… papa… I'm so bored… when we will reach thereMaan turn to Sam… she said… Khushi it will take like two days to reach there… she frowned looking at Maan… what will I do till then papaSam touch her head… come... I will play with you… she move away from her and kept her head on Maan chest… he gently caressed her hair while she looks outside the window… Maan turn to Sam… why two days? there place is just one day away…

Sir… they changed their place… they are living in new house… I have investigated about them they are changing their home every year… I have found out thee address... and it will take two day…

Hmm… whole drive went by Khushi nonstop talking and Maan only answering her and Sam only looking at both of their bonding… it was night when he look down to Khushi to find her playing with his button… baby… do you want to stay at hotel to night… she look up excitedly… hotel… yes papa… I want to go… he told driver to stop the car at any best hotel where they can spend their night…

They stopped at the hotel… Maan carried Khushi… they got only one room and suggested to share it for one night… Sam and Khushi slept at bed and Maan stood at the window looking outside and still thinking about geet… how their life, their love have changed after their marriage… how geet used to wait for him whole night while he just spend his nights with his friends… she always tried to make him responsible but nothing worked… he was always busy with his friend and in that he never ever took care of her…

His thought were broken when he felt a tug on his pant, looking down he found Khushi standing and rubbing her eyes… he carried her in his arm, she keeps her head on his shoulder, making his way to the sofa he make her sit in his lap and she keeps her head on his chest.. Stroking her hair he asked…not feeling sleepy… she nodded her head negatively… and looks up to him... I want to see mama picture… he took out geet picture from his pocket and gave to her… kissing the photo she keeps it to her heart and again keeping her head on his chest… miss you mama… he kiss her hair gently patting her head… slowly she dozed off… he also close his eyes to take a little sleep…

He open his eyes when he listen Sam waking him up… sir wake up… checking the time he saw its only 11:00… what's wrong Sam…

Actually sir I was not able to sleep so I tried to find more information about geet family and I came to know something… Maan look at her curiously… geet brother brij… he is engaged sir… now this was something very shocking to him… what? engaged… are you serious?... I mean… you must be mistaken…  Sam shook her head... no sir... its true…

But why didn't he never told me…  he is engaged and they are continuously changing their home but never ever have told him… they never called him… thinking for long time he finally spoke… Sam I want you to find out who is his fiance… but right now you sleep… I will also keep Khushi in bed… she nodded and switch of her laptop…. Maan made Khushi lie down beside her… Sam strokes her hair looking at her and thinking such a cute child… Maan went to sofa and lie down…

Precap: last letter….

PRE PART 12  &  NEXT PART 14

7.gif

Hope you like this update…

Please like and comment…

It really helps me to know how my writing is going…

Thank you so much for your support...

Love you all...

Muaahhhzzz !!!

Edited by zoha25 - 25 June 2011 at 9:40am

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisahelidpurvaswtpooshanmanjugeeta1803star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790Aaisha4girijamkrishnagagsy9290860623sanulpp1980krishna.reshmi87asmi123Paingelwifey90mmishra1Gemmjoa123itsallabtGURTImans22rsingh0103nonabebubhakbhartifannazsijcyberprincess-Elfin-sb1412rosesanakhansangelrichu26mamatha.mishtykhuranaanaum91surbhijn106alfiya7MSgayatrikkaavvyyaaMaankigopiMadhumons_mb-BeingAppy-love4maaneetsakadafipreet.harmanpari_DDneha512its_meahsaaspyarkasiroilily-eiya-sanjuleemansijani21kar1538star_777m-g19Nav2010avani_9Lola13CrystalSayakhushboo22maaneetfanaticcutemishtisupernasahumyedward12abina03Anu_Rabd_20kptlIqbal Neha1Ilovemskkareena32puthcyum321KinshukKiDewanibutterfly.tanud_soniataashu11-SmexySmile-love4allangel_smilyninavineethuMGMsMovielovergangesegb286pearlambeernkshubhangijeyanthi123paponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsayammu5rupzloveuhoneygrapeMunaMeet22TinkerBellasimi91krati5ambbihawajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1sanu3108blueopalvrsharmanishi_I-fianpunjabi.princes--Saavi--ajennsmallville-karishma-jnawazkooliioswetha10maaniqra-afsha-sweet scorpiocaller123mitzi11KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb..hinal..mysteriousmillishah10--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseechsweety22seemamaryjasraj123Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somamaaneetsangelzaara2212preethiars12345Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6tabby999_BlackPearl_pickachuDimaagKaKeedaJanakivallavDownhill

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123zoha25

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful part ...loved it!!!

awesome ...Khushi is a photocopy of Geet.

lovely!!!

zoha25

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
ur updates r really just awesome...super lovely...

zoha25

Go to top