Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

why is Sam always there in there family time, anyone could misunderstood from their bonding, and what if the rumour reaches to Geet

but yes why brij would hide his engagement
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Liked is sooo much!!if u want pm me next time!
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
loved ur update...
awesome part...
continue sooon

jyothi
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR TODAY...

SO WHOSE WAITING ;)

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
HADmishti thumbnail
Waiting eagerly...😍
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 14

Geet brother brij… he is engaged sir… now this was something very shocking to him… what? Engaged… are you serious? I mean… you must be mistaken…  Sam shook her head... no sir... its true…

But why didn't he never told me…  he is engaged and they are continuously changing their home but never ever have told him… they never called him… thinking for long time he finally spoke… Sam I want you to find out who is his fiance… but right now you sleep… I will also keep Khushi in bed… she nodded and switch of her laptop…. Maan made Khushi lie down beside her… Sam strokes her hair looking at her and thinking such a cute child… Maan went to sofa and lie down…

The drive was long, Khushi was finding it very boring, sitting in Maan lap she only blabbered with him while he only nod his head. Sam looks at both of them and spoke. She speaks so much, is she like geet? Maan turn to her and smiled, brushing Khushi hair he says. No. I was like this, geet talk very less, I always used to talk and she very attentively listen to my each words, but now I wonder how she could listen so much, if I'm unable to listen by daughters little bak bak. Sam looks curiously.Little? He chuckled. In front of me Khushi speaks very little. Sam look down at Khushi and then him, she was desperately wanting to meet geet. The girl for whom everyone is so craving, there must be something special about her…..

They again stayed at hotel to spend the night, Maan didn't wanted to make Khushi sleep in car, even if it make him wait for long to go to their destiny but he can't make his daughter suffer. Looking at sleeping Khushi he remembered the day after their marriage….

Maan, please try to come early today, we need to go to hospital, you know today we will see our baby. Geet said excitedly passing him his mobile. Geet, how can you see the baby, if it's still inside?

Ufho budhu, its ultrasound. And in it we can have a glimpse of our baby. But please come soon ok... he nearly nodded and made his way out to meet his friends for the party.

It was evening when he received a call from her, hello, Maan. Where are you? Did you forget we supposed to go to hospital? I'm waiting for you.

Oh geet, I forgot about it. But I can't come, the party just started now and it's so fun, you please go with mom.

But Maan, but was cut by him. Please jaan. Love you. Bye. With that he disconnects the call without even listening to her….

He came home late at night only to find geet sitting in the bed and tears following down her cheeks, how can you just ignore this day Maan. It was such an important day for us. Do you find your friend more important than your baby? He didn't reply and went to change his cloths. Coming back he lies down beside her. Maan I'm talking to you.

Geet I'm tired. And I already told you I was busy.

Yes busy, busy with you stupid party, you have spend all your day in the party, but not even once did you ask how I am and the baby is?

Why should I ask if I can see you are perfectly fine? He said irritatedly putting his arm on his eyes. I don't believe I fell for such a jerk like you, your good for nothing Maan.

As if I told you to be crazy for me... she look at him in shock, her love was nothing to him, how can he just take it lightly, it was their baby. If it would be her, she would never force him, but how can he just ignore their baby. Are you lamenting loving me Maan?

She said in low voice, tears were rolling down. Her heart ached by his such rude behaviors since their wedding; he is almost out of house. Rude with her all the time, there is not a single day after their marriage that he spoke nicely to her... Not answering her he gave her his back and sleep, leaving her alone, she cried all night sitting in the same position and finally slept for only two hours.

He came out of his thought seeing Khushi sitting in front of him and rubbing her eyes. He made her sit on his lap and went to sofa patting her head. When she finally dozed off he again lied her down beside Sam. Sitting on sofa he takes out a letter from his pocket. A letter which she has written before going, the only thing which she left behind for him.

Dear Maan,

When you will read this letter, I may have gone, far away, so far that I couldn't reach you. I know Maan I have been a burden to you for this one long year. But not anymore, I'm going from your life, forever, and don't worry I won't come back again in your life. I know you will need me, in all your life, to support you, to love you. But not anymore Maan. I'm tired of this life. Tired of explaining you the importance of life, the importance of persons beside you. I know I can't live without you, but I can't help it. It's necessary for both of us. For me to live away from you, so i can have nothing to be worried about. And good for you for not having anyone to stop you from going anywhere.

I am leaving Khushi with you, because I know you always need someone beside you. You always say Khushi looks like me. So I'm leaving my soul behind me Maan. She will be with you, forever. Please love her Maan; please give her all the love which you have not given her in this one year. Love her like a good papa; I want my Khushi to be a special one. Just as you are for me. She is our symbol of love Maan; please don't take her lightly as you have always taken me.

You know something Maan; I think we were never meant to be together. We were so happy before, the way we were. You being my friend and me, lamenting loving an idiot like you. I still lament Maan. And I know you too. Because we are meant to be a couple. We don't have any similarities. And the biggest mistake of our was to love eacothers.

I'm really sorry for making this year miserable to you. But the only thing I wanted Maan to make you something. I always want you to be THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Not just Maan. I want you to take over dad business. He really has so much hope from you. Please be serious about you attitude, life and work. Friends never help you in need Maan. They are with you just for some time, and when you will need them they will leave you. Remember what rahul did. He was also you friend Na. If you ever loved me Maan, then please do fulfill my dreams, to take the business and make it huge, to make yourself something, that when someone looks you, they won't say, he is Maan, the most stupid boy. But I want you to be known as Maan Singh khurana. Make dad proud Maan, and I will be proud of you.

At last I just want to say, I love you Maan. And will always do. But I think we are not destined to be together. I don't want you to be depending on me all your life; I want you to live your own. To know the importance of life and people and most importantly our Khushi.

Don't search for me Maan. I don't want you to waste your time in me. Because I know the day you will see me, you will again depend on me. Which I don't want now…

Bye Maan. I love you and always will do. Please love Khushi always. I'm dying to leave the most important parts of me behind. You and Khushi are my only life, please don't destroy them. I will be happy to see both of you happy.

Your jaan….

He put the letter close to his heart, closing his eyes leaning against the sofa. Please geet, please come back. I can't live without you anymore. I'm really sorry jaan, for every pain I gave you. I'm truly sorry……

Precap: meeting maa and brij...

PRE PART 13  &  NEXT PART 15

hope you like the update...

please press like and comment..

thank you to all of those who support me always...

love you all..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😭 😭 😭 That was so sad 😭 😭
How could Maan be so rude 😡 ??? It was his baby too , for heaven's sake !!
I can't believe Maan did not accompany her to the hospital 😡
No wonder he's suffering now ; all the pain he inflicted upon Geet are coming back to him ... her loneliness , her heartache , her longing for him 👍🏼

Very painful but lovely update 👏

Thanks for pm .
Btw I think I'm the 1st one to comment today  😆
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sooo gooddd and lovelyyy
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its so easy to hurt sumone n say Sorry later on
Why cant the person stop himself before hurting yaar
I so hate Maan for beng lyk dat in past
Mana he got frm his mistake that he was wrng but his mistake caused him to loose the most presious person in his life
Felt bad for Geet
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar. It was touchy.😭