Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LOVING LAMENTS... MAANEET... THREAD 1 (Page 55)

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Nice updates.. luved the way maan confessed.. precap looks interesting.. continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Fabulous
Ur awesome
As usual u n ur ff rock
It awesomep

zoha25

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
lovely update zoha...

zoha25

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awesome part...
geet knows maan too well...he still needs some time...
cant wait to knw what happens next...
continue soon...

zoha25

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
awesome n amazing update 

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Part 10

She looks around nervously searching for Maan… but he was nowhere to be seen…. She turns to rahul… I... I need to go…. With that she stood to go from there as soon as possible… but to her surprise he holds her waist due to which she fell on his chest… oh beautiful…. Not so easy…. Your Maan is busy now… let's give you a great company… with that he grab her arm tightly and start dragging her… leave me rahul… leave me… she hit him, using her light fist… she tried to stop but he was way too strong… the waiter stood there watching the whole scene…. Geet was getting scared, she shouted for help but nothing goes in anyone's ear due to loud music… she start shivering in fear what will he do with her… her eyes were only searching Maan, but nothing came and she was dragged forcefully away from there… away from others….

She was scared, not knowing what will happen, what will rahul do… her heart was thumbing loud, eyes were only searching for Maan…rahul pushed her to one room, pushing her inside he turn to look the door… geet fell in ground, her head was hit on the corner of bed stand… wincing in pain she touch her head only to find blood in her hand… looking up at smirking rahul her eyes got teary… why are you doing this rahul…. What you want… please let me go…  he laugh coming close to her and sat in front of her… grabbing her hair hard he moved her face near her…  your mistake is that you are Maan friend… oh wait… more than that… if I hurt you, it will hurt him right…  she winced holding her hair which he was grabbing tight… please leave me… she whispered in pain… ahaan… not so easily… you have to pay for what he have done to me… he humiliated me in front of collage… now see what I will do… saying that he throw her duppatta on the floor, holding her chin tight he bring her face close to her but was pushed hard on the floor by her… she tried to run but he was fast and came in between her and door…wanna play game… then let's start… with that he slapped her hard and she thud on floor, blood oozed out her mouth… coming to her he hold her harm and torn the piece of cloth from there… holding tight her… he make her lie down and lay on top cruelly biting her neck… she shout a loud in pain… maaannn…..

Maan was talking to his friend when he remembered geet… he excused himself from there and went to the last place where geet was…. He looked here and there but she was nowhere to be found… he went to waiter and asked her where she is… and was shocked when he told him how rahul came and took her to the particular place… without wasting any time and ran… he was furious… how dare rahul do like this… he will not leave him when he will find him… he looked everywhere but don't find her… frustrated he hold his hair tight closing his eyes…. But suddenly he heard her screaming his name… he jerk open her eyes looking the way from where the voice was coming… moving there he looked the voice was from the door… without another thought her start opening the door… when it didn't worked he hit it hard to be opened… his hurt was thumbing with the thought what will be rahul doing with her… after many attempt he was successful in opening the door… when the door open her saw the most disgusting sight in his life… rahul was on top of geet furiously kissing her collarbone, while she was crying a loud and struggling to free herself…

His hand become fist, bending to rahul he pulled him up furious punching him hard on his face… how dare you… you b******…. You dare you touch her…. I will kill you…. you are so dead man…  geet start to shiver moving in the corner looking at new side of Maan… it was first time she saw him in so much anger… he never ever was  angry with anyone like this… she can say he will kill him if he will not stop…. 

Rahul was in his bad condition, blood full face... Maan didn't stop for a second… the moment he throw him down, he crawl out to escape from him… Maan started to run after him but was stopped by a whispered… Maan…. He turn around to find the crying geet sitting in the corner… he ran to her and brought her in his arm rubbing her back…  she cried bitterly in his arm, sobbing hard… ssshhh… buss… its over…. Its over… carrying her  in his arm he took her to the car, he make her sit the passenger seat, switching on the light he sat in front of her wiping her tears… he look at her forehead and corner of her lips which were bleeding, teeth marks on her neck... gritting his teeth he wanted to kill rahul on that spot… geet felt him furious, putting her hand on his cheek he make him look at her… please lets go…  he saw her scared eyes and hug her tight bringing her close to him, kissing her hair… moving back he went to his seat and start the car…

Whole drive was in silence, which was not usual of them… Maan steal glances of her while she kept her head on window looking outside… they reached their house… she came out still looking lost… Maan went to her and helped her in going holding her hand in his one and other was on her shoulder… he let her walk to her room.. thank god all were already went to sleep… entering the room he make her sit on the bed gently… he take the aid box and sat beside her on bed… applying the ointment on her forehead slowly and blowing the area… she winced first when it touched her skin but his sweet blow make her forget her wound and she only look at him lovingly…after that he applied it to her neck… finishing the task of bandage he look at her lip which was cut from the corner.. Moving close he gently gave her a warm and soft kiss there… moving back he kiss her forehead bringing her close to his heart…

He sat with her whole night, she changed her dress and came to bed lying down... he sat there caressing her hair lovingly until she fall in deep sleep…. Kissing her head he finally makes his way to his house…

Precap:  why court marriage???

Animated Birthday Wishes With Three Candles

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE Embarrassed

PRE  PART 9  &   NEXT   PART 11

Hope you like it….

Plz like it and comment…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 25 June 2011 at 9:46am

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisaheligabershanky18shanmanjugeeta1803kumctg48geettstar432Candy_jsniki7611Maryamahaji790cj1008sanulNK4MSK.Naziagagsykrishna.yogita1382pp1980asmi123wifey90PaingelitsallabtGURTIrsingh0103TinkJiamans22mmishra1Gemmjoa123bhakbhartifannazsij-Elfin-mons_mblove4maaneetanaum91-BeingAppy-rosesanamaureen84alfiya7sb1412mishtykhuranakhansangelrichu26mamatha.preet.harmanpari_DDahsaaspyarkaneha512its_mesessymaaneetfanaticCrystalSayacutemishtisiroililyBluntlySpeakingavani_9Lola13HADmishti-eiya-Nav2010sanjuleemyedward12m-g19kar1538--Dia--star_777RukhluvMaanam_sweet_pariprema_ksabina03cherieLoveryadanuabd_20tanya_viIqbal Neha1ridhz21puthKinshukKiDewanibutterfly.tanucyum321amzu32neethuMGMsMovielover286pearlambeernlovemaaneet1d_soniakshubhangilove4alljeyanthi123MunaMeet22maaneet5paponeconammu5TinkerBellasimi91honeygrape-Veritaserum-Dilsayrupzloveuwajiha-1ambbihaWater.ajennAsh1991mrk-1meravigiliso--Saavi--nishi_I-fianpunjabi.princessmallvillecute-alyjanu_2006jnawazswetha10-afsha-kooliiosweet scorpiomaaniqraMrs.ZSKcaller123mitzi11--Ratna--KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebrsroopalimaansee..hinal..mysteriousmillishah10maanluvsgeetseemamarychsweety22preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212---nishu---jasraj123-Nia04-TyroCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelgcluv_BlackPearl_tabby999abinash079DimaagKaKeedaDownhillJanakivallav

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
thats awesome luv the way maan came on time

zoha25

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
lovely one