Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome... just loved the letter part...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh man that was so emotional and the saddest update ever...
my heart were crying for both geet when read the letter and for maan when he cries for her to come back...
is the past moments finished or still v have some more parts...
pl cont soon
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
when will they meet?
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon
palsweety51 thumbnail
Very nice loved the update...
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh that was such a sad update...
 & reading her letter made me just cry more 😭
he should have been more supportive & thats why now he is suffering..
continue soon 

savie_ thumbnail
hey...
do continue it soon...
waiting for update ...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

HEY UPDATING FRIENDS..

WAIT FOR ME. :)

zoha25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.shilpa

wiil be waiting...

working on it...
zoha25 thumbnail

PART 15

He put the letter close to his heart, closing his eyes leaning against the sofa. Please geet, please come back. I can't live without you anymore. I'm really sorry jaan, for every pain I gave you. I'm truly sorry''

They entered the house, Khushi hugs both. Maan went and greeted maa, when he looks at brij he look at Khushi, picking her in his arm. Come Khushi. Let me take you somewhere. With that he went away without giving a second look. He turns to maa. Sorry beta, you know him. He smiles assuring her. Maa turn to Sam. Who is she Maan? Maan gesture her to come. She came and took her blessing. She is sameera, my friend, we are working together in a project, we have here for important land issue, and so I thought to also bring Khushi to let her meet you.

She smiles at Sam. They sat for some moment silently. Maan eyes were on door, desperately waiting for Khushi. Maa look at him and smiled. Maan, she will be okay. Brij is with her. He gave her a little smile, nahi maa woh, she don't like to be away from me for long. She smiles nodding her head. Don't worry, she will come soon. But Maan, its good you brought her here. I was really missing her. Maan look down. Why don't you both move to mansion, you will be with Khushi all the time. Maa shook her head, no Maan, you know brij. He already is enough angry with you. Living with you I don't want both of your relation to be in more complications. He chuckled. He never liked me maa, only the reason he talked to me was geet, but now' he look down sadly. Maa came to his side holding his shoulder. He takes her hand in his whispering, I really miss her maa, and I don't know what more should I do. She shook her head, with teary eyes, placing her hand on his cheek. You have done everything she wanted Maan. I know how you are feeling, please don't lose hope. You will surely find her.

He nod his head, I hope I will find her soon. Sam only looks at them quietly, that's what you are saying for 5 years. The voice came from outside. Maan look up to see brij and Khushi in his arm, he didn't wanted brij to talk anything about geet in front of her. Brij came in front of him, mom look at them terrified, knowing some fight will soon be going to come. It's been 5 years; you are saying the same thing. But nothing happened. You lost Mr. Khurana. You have lost her. And that too only because of your stupid acts. Maan hands become fist; he was controlling himself, not wanting any problem in front of Khushi. He looks at her, smiling at him, giving her a slight smile he took her from brij. And turn to look at him.

Look before you speak next time. And don't speak about our relation. You know nothing about us, about our love. It's our matter, it's better for you to not to interfere. With that he gave him a glare and turn to move but was stopped by his words. If your love is so pure, then you would have found her long before, but you didn't. Your love... he was cut by Maan, BUS. He shout out, Khushi hold him tight scared of his anger. Maa came in between both of them. Brij please stop, they just came. And don't forget a child is here. He looks down frustrated. Sam was looking both of them in shock. Maan again spoke up of all.

You have no right to judge our love; it's between us, it's better to stay away. You know better geet hated it when someone would interfere between us husband and wife. Giving a dead look he went away to geet room, Khushi hold his neck tight, hiding her face in his neck, due to loud voices.

Entering the room he gently put her on bed and caress her hair, she only look at him quietly, he knows she was scared. That's the reason he always have put his anger to himself in presence of her. But he can't tolerate a word against his and geet love, no one. No one in this world have right to judge their love. He looks down at Khushi who was silently looking at him. Kissing her head he move back, and smiled. Where did you go? She remained quiet for some time and then moved to his lap, he smiled brushing her hair. Mamu took me to some park. She looks up,you know papa, and it was so fun. But I wanted to go there with you. He smiled; his daughter and wife are really something. Wherever they will go they always need him to be with them. Geet never went anywhere without him, Khushi also don't like to be with others for long. Even if it would be anyone.

We will go out tomorrow, then you can enjoy as much as you can. She hugs him smilingly. I don't like when you get angry papa, please don't fight. He smile kissing her hair,I won't. She moves back.Promise, he hold her face, I promise meri maa. She giggles kissing his cheek.I'm not your maa papa, chuckling he shook her head. Hmm. But you talk like a mother. She laughs softly putting her hand on her mouth.Yea, because I'm like you, always bossy. He laughs and starts tickling her. So you mean I'm bossy Han, he continuous to tickle her while she struggle lying on bed. Laughing her head off.PAPA... SORRY SORRY SORRY.. he stop kissing her chubby cheeks, lying beside her. So what is papa now? She sits on his stomach. You are the best papa in the whole world. She hugs him tight.I love you papa, moving away putting her hand on his chest for support, and I know. Mama is also the best mom in the world. And I also know she will come soon. Haina papa. He smile at her daughter assurance, she is the only one who have full faith on him after geet. They are the only people who are giving him support, and faith. Yes baby, she will. And yes. Your mama is the bestest of all. Both smile hugging eacothers.

Sam and maa stood outside seeing all the things there was tears in both of them eyes, I hope geet come soon. Sam looks at her. Everyone was in pain. She looks at Khushi. How can geet leave her own daughter, how can a mother leave such a small child behind. How can she be so cruel, so blind? How can a mother leave her own child? She did not like it; it was all because of her that all are in pain. And she must be somewhere living happily; away from everything... she wanted to find her soon, at whom all other lives are depending...

Precap: little more stay in hosiyarpur.

PRE PART 14  &  NEXT  PART 16

16.gif

Hope you like this update.

Please do like and comment.

Love you all.

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago