love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting waiting 😍
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 9 

Suddenly both hear a voice calling Maan… he turn to look at her… she sniff wiping her tears… you go… they must be waiting for you… he nodded kissing her lips…. She smile and turn to bright red… he put his hand on her warm cheery cheek kissing her nose… I didn't know my geet can also blush… she shied hiding her face in his chest hitting his arm lightly… it's all because off you…

Geet sat in the corner thinking, what happened that he proposed her so suddenly… she never ever pushed him, never tried to show her feelings to him…. He was totally unaware of her…. she always knew he loved her, yes he love her….. But he doesn't know it, he never thought about it…. but she felt it…. many times…. Always…. She feels his love in his care, possessiveness, his orders and every small thing shows that he love her…. but the bad thing is this that he never knows it… he never understands it…. but what happened suddenly….

Hey jaan…  Maan hug her from back, she jerks by sudden action but smile when he kiss her cheek… turning around she ask him… Maan… how come you came to know that you love me? he smile holding her waist bringing her close…. Well…. I was feeling some strange feeling toward you for many days, or you can say for about a month…. That's the reason I stayed away from you to know myself what's that feeling is…. When I was away from you, I never liked it… I wanted to be with you, take you in my arm and etc…. I took my frustration at my friends much time and when you were with me, it was like world is with me… I loved to be with you…. hmm… that's when ajay told me I'm in love she gasped putting her hand on her mouth… you told ajay about me?

No… I just him how I'm feeling… he suggest I'm in love. So I thought of telling you as you too love me already geet smile getting all her answer… she chuckled at the thought, that her Maan will always be a idiot… he cannot know what he feels himself, always needing help…. She left it to him to decide he love her or not… but here he take help from his friend… what will I do with this idiot of my…..

He again went to his friends who were dancing crazily in some crazy song…. While she just watch them…. Maan was also busy in doing some random step to which she laugh a loud, holding her stomach…. He watch her laughing at him and made his way to her… holding her arm and dragging her to the dance floor… holding her hand he danced with her bringing her to him and then moving her away still holding her hands… she laugh trying to let go but he hold her tight  holding her waist and dancing crazily moving  left and right… he danced with her like this and she only laugh a loud… at the end holding he from hip he take her up in the air where she open her arm…. He slowly made her come down while she holds him from neck…. Reaching the floor , both look at each other's  eyes… she become lost in his dark brown eyes… it was the first time she is looking him so closely, looking a little love for her… she know he needs time to understand his feeling…. He still doesn't love her that much… it's just the start, he is just attracted toward her, her heart ached in the thought that what if he will leave her, what if he tells he never loved her, what if his little love which only just started will be vanished by just a little mistake… no… she will not make this happen… she will make him love her as she love him… she will never let anyone come between them, not anymore, no more misunderstandings….

Her thoughts were distracted  when she felt his lips at the corner of her lips… she smile looking at him… what are you thinking?... she just nodded negatively and hug him…..

It was late when Maan sat with his friend and geet went to order an orange juice for herself… she sipped her juice sitting at the counter…. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder turning around she find a smirking rahul long at her…. she passes a forcefully smile to him… hi rahul… he smile and stood beside her… hi… must say geet… you danced well with Maan… can I have the pleasure… he forward his hand to her… she look around nervously searching for Maan… but he was nowhere to be seen…. She turns to rahul…I... I need to go…. With that she stood to go from there as soon as possible… but to her surprise he holds her waist due to which she fell on his chest… oh beautiful…. Not so easy…. Your Maan is busy now… let's give you a great company… with that he grab her arm tightly and start dragging her… leave me rahul… leave meshe hit him, using her light fist… she tried to stop but he was way too strong… the waiter stood there watching the whole scene…. Geet was getting scared, she shouted for help but nothing goes in anyone's ear due to loud music… she start shivering in fear what will he do with her… her eyes were only searching Maan, but nothing came and she was dragged forcefully away from there… away from others….

Precap: what will rahul do?

PRE  PART 8  &  NEXT  PART 10

Hope you like it….

Plz like it and comment…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...precape is interesting...
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4