Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 8

It's been six long years, but she never saw her speaking anything else than about them… they were her world…. She never cried, Lora knew she wanted his Maan to embrace her in his arm… he is the only one to whom she express herself… but somewhere Lora didn't wanted him to come… didn't wanted him to heart her again… she will not be able survive this time… she always hate Maan, hate to see he never came to her in these six years, doe s it take so long to search for you wife, for your love, your life… he may not love her the way she does otherwise he would have come way before….

Maan please, suno na…. mujhe sach main nahi jaana… Maan didn't listen and continuous to drag her to their birthday party…. He always claim a big party at his birthday... but today he made geet come with him too... she always used to celebrate alone with him only…

Nahi geet… aaj tujhe aana hi hoga… she holds his arm making him stop… he turns… Maan I really don't want to go… please understandhe holds her shoulder… geet please… just today… I want you to come with me… I want to give you something special today… she frowned… special?

He smile and says yea… a very special gift for you…. so come…. With that he drags her in the party….

Entering the party Maan got engrossed with his friends enjoying, laughing, joking… while geet sat at the corner admiring him and smile at his stupid activities… suddenly maans eyes caught rahul entering the party, his jaw tightened to see him but as geet told him, he tried to avoid him… who invited rahul?... he asked to his friend… oh chill Maan… lets enjoy today… forget everything… he nodded and again start talking…

Geet sat in the corner when she felt Maan behind her …so what's the surpriseshe said turning around… hmm... come…. He took her to one corner where no one was able to see them…

Close your eyes she simply closes her eyes…. Soon she felt him coming close to her, holding her waist and bringing his face near her…. she started to have Goosebumps with his closeness… its true she never show, but she always feel a ticklish when he come near her…. she tried to avoid the affect, knowing it will not have any meaning to him but nothing worked as he come more near to her ear….

He slowly kisses her ear and whispered….. I LOVE YOU…. geet jerk open her eyes to find his face mere inches away… he was smiling….did he just say that? No... He must be joking….. May be I'm imagining… no… why is he looking so serious…. is he just pranking on me? No no no……

There were thousand question running on her mind which Maan could clearly read… smiling at her plight he come nearer, she closes her eyes again by his closeness… he move to her lips, she shuddered by his breath on her lips still fighting with many questing but her mind stop, she froze, the world stopped working when she felt his soft lips softly kept on hers…. oh… my… god… its real… he just proposed me…. he just kissed me… he love me… there was a sudden excitement which she show him by kissing him back.. Their lips not separated… she moves her arm slowly around his neck while he brings her more close by waist…. The kiss become hard, he was losing himself… grabbing her hair he bring her more close to him nibbling her soft Patel lips… it was heaven… both forgot the surrounding , the celebration, the only thing which was to remember the most memorable moment they are leaving…. She loved him more than anything and to have back his love, it was heaven for her… she wanted to capture this moment…  both were running out of breath but neither wanting to move away… she brushed her finger on his hair feeling him sucking her lips, entering slowly and feeling each and every corner of her mouth… holding her hair, bringing her face more close to have more… caressing her waist above her kurta….he find her struggling for breath that's when he slowly move away, but kept hip head on her forehead both breathing hard…..

I love you…. she smiles widely with her close eyes….   It was the moment she always dreamt for, Maan proposing her, her love win his heart… he finally fall in love with her, her love was stronger than his friendship, it was proved…. Hugging him tight tears of happiness rolled down her eyes…. I love you too… I love you too… I love you so much….

He smile and moved back kissing her cheek… wiping the tears…. Why are you crying…? It's a happy moment…. she chuckled hugging him again not wanting to be away from him now… I'm happy… very happy… these are happy tears…. You really made my day… they staid like this for long time… feeling the moment… feeling each other's heartbeat…. Moving back she kisses his cheek… while he wipes her nonstop tears… I... I don't know what to say…. He chuckled and brings her in his embrace….

Suddenly both hear a voice calling Maan… he turn to look at her… she sniff wiping her tearsyou go… they must be waiting for you… he nodded kissing her lips…. She smile and turn to bright red… he put his hand on her warm cheery cheek kissing her nose… I didn't know my geet can also blush she shied hiding her face in his chest hitting his arm lightly… it's all because off you…

Precap: more of the party…..

NEXT :  PART 9

Hope you like it…

Plz like and comment…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
continue soon.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOved it, continue soon.
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally he proposed
i hope he waont lose he rtrust
nice update
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar..i believe this is not one of this prank
maansee thumbnail
[nice part... looking forward to next one...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
finally finally...
Maan said it...
Geet tmharai sath mai v happy happy hu...
Thnx for awesome update
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!that was great...but...did i miss any parts 'cause i knew only she loved him!!?
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update... it was awesome... update soon
preethia thumbnail
omg did he really propose to her or something else...
i hv a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen in the party...
i still cant believe that he really did say that to her...
eagerly waiting for the next part