Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...
hope they find geet soon..
kushi is so cute
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feeling sad for Khushi's situation. Poor lil gal had to go thru so many things in such small age.
Zoha.. jst from my POV.. u wouldnt need to change anything from wat u hav stored.
More few more updates will do.
I really wish to know more bout maaneet's past n their love journey.
And actually i would love to hear if it was Maan whom found Geet back not NT by using her tactics
Thou he tried all dis yrs. Speaking bout Maaneet together.. Maan should be able to locate Geet's hidden place. He should know his Geet.
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 7

They hug each other's remembering geet… they prayed whole night to her to come back… it was only the wish he could make since 6 years… he was dying every moment… lamenting each every act, every words… wanting to embrace her in his arm, look at her angelic face all over again… happy birthday mama… Khushi whispered for the last time before going to sleep and let Maan to send another restless night in her thought…….

it was raining heavily, the weather was quite cold and sweet… she stood in the gallery to let the water drop on her, to drench her, let her burden be light… which she knew never happen… opening her arm closing her eyes she let the rain drop at her face, she was not enjoying it, what to enjoy, there is nothing left in life to enjoy… everything is finished, she don't have anything, any reason to enjoy, to laugh, giggle smile, even tears stopped from falling… the only thing which is left is pain, lament.. but she is not guilty, she always knew it will happen, she knew it will be gonna her destination… but still somewhere she is waiting, waiting for him to come… will he?... the question which is only left in her mind….

GEET…. GEET… lora came from inside turning her making her jerk and come in reality…. What the hell are you doing here?... can't you see its raining so badly… I have been calling you for 10 mints…. Now come I will reheat them and you go and change….

Geet went quietly not even uttering a single word…  coming back she saw lora keeping the food on dining table… lora… with whom she live…. She can't call her friend, she never make friends, her fiend is only one, she can't give his place to anyone else… she was just living with her because Lora promised… sitting in her chair she take the spoon but was lost playing with her food… Lora rolled her eyes with her usual act… geet; eat now… she ordered… she is tired of insisting her every day for everything… geet kept quite still playing not having a single bite…..

It's his birthday today… she said in a low voice… Lora look up instantly at her… it's your birthday too

I never celebrate it… Lora sighed looking at her… geet, forget everything dear…. Why don't you live your life… he must have moved on…

No… he didn't… he can never move on… he must be searching me…. lamenting…. Lora got up and sat besides her holding her hand…. If you love him so much then why don't you back to him geet…?

I can't… its better I'm staying away from him… the moment he will find me, he will leave every single thing which he achieved… he will again depend on me…

Only for this you are hurting yourself, him and don't forget my dear you both are not alone… there is a child, who must be waiting for you…

I can't Lora…. I really can't…. with that she left the table and went to her room…. Lora ate her dinner quietly and cleans the table…

She went to her room to see her looking out of window sadly… keeping her hand on her shoulder… geet turn to see her… here… take it… I know you are waiting for it… she handed her the morning newspaper, which have a big headline in front page with the picture…

MAAN SINGH KHURANA, BIGGEST BUSSINESS MAN… THE BIRTHDAY MAN….

She traces her finger on his picture to feel him…. Lora look at her, this is only the thing which she keep close to her… he's so changed… she heard geet saying still lost in his picture… hmm.. She sit n front of her… Maan Singh khurana… the name which I always wanted to hear… always wanted him to be… not Maan, the great Maan Singh khurana… Lora smiled at her sweet dream… she feels so bad for her… even loving so much to him and their daughter she still can't meet them, somewhere she is waiting for him to take her, and somewhere afraid to face all the things again….. she can't live without him for a single moment but still she is living… for long six years she is living far away from him, ust to make him realize his responsibilities, just to make him independence, to make him love her, to make him find her from bottom of his heart…..

She always wanted to tell maan that she is with her but stoppe by her.. she can't deny her… such a sweet girl, how much she face in her life… she wanted her to be happy, tried always to distract her mind… tried to make her move on…but nothing worked... her days are always started by seein g his picture or new news about him, and end remembering him and Khushi…

Its been six long year, but she never saw her speaking anything else than about them… they were her world…. She never cried, lora knew she wanted his maan to embrace her in his arm… he is the only one to whom sh express herself… but somewhere lora didn't wanted him to come… didn't wanted him to heart her again… she will not be able survive this time… she always hate maan, hate to see he never came to her in these si years, doe s it take so long to search for you wife, for your love, your life… he may not love her tha way she does otherwise he would have come way before….

Precap : birthday celebration…..

NEXT :  PART 8

Hope you like the update…

Plz like and comment…..

Love to read them…

Love you all...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cool Runnings, Yosemite National Park, California Picturejust tears u brought for us 
hw much se hloves him we can see here...
may be her tears r like waterfall nw...which never stops...
heermeher thumbnail
that was quite hearting last part was too true maan never luved her but she did more than herself. Whatever she is doing is to make him more independent . but as lora said does it take 6 years to search your luv does it take 6 years to search your wife

but may be he didnt search her with the depth of his heart even now i somewhere feel he is guilt but luv i yet doubt
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written about geet's situation ,she is still breathing for him ,waiting for him to take back her . kuch to aisa hua hoga ki geet ko yeh desicion lena pada . patni pati ko chod sakthi par maa ek bacche ko nahi ,par geet ne aiisa kiya to bahut  bada reason hoga . very curious to know what had happened in the past that made geet to take such a drastic step .loved it zoha .
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice part ab geet ki story open ho gi
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chalo geet ke bhi darshan to hue
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome one yaar...loved it so much !!!! do continue soon 
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
zoha dis was really beautiful. The way u wrote geet situation thru Lora.
She went far away from maan. jst to make him realize his responsibility n his true feelings.
Knowing their separation would hurt her at the end. She was willing to go away rather den him being dependent.
Me too having the same question. wat took him 6 six yrs to search for geet. N he is still searching for geet with the help on an detective.